Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
tbf Van Basten's goal was at a harder angle and much more sweetly hit. Good goal though, the Perez one.

Forza Lecce

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The field lights have gone out with Tigre up 2-1 on aggregate. Crowd is chanting the whole way through and holding up lighters like it's a Scorpions concert.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:shook::heh:

1352410971691.gif

who is AVB pushing there? and why?

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Last edited by a moderator:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Im watching Real Housewives of Atlanta for the first time.

Kenya Moore :whew: :damn: :noah:

I found out she was on and decided to start watching :ahh:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
shyt.

Have been writing jokes for the night about beer.

Went to this 'Law of Beer' meeting tonight. Went over licensing, branding, entrepreneurship etc.

I won't lie to the bros. I've only told this to like, 1 person. But my lifelong dream since about sophomore year to junior year of HS was to open a brewery :wow:

Very hard to do :leon:

Oh well...I can compromise with just working with a brewery I suppose. But, as for a recommendation, I suggest The Commons Brewery in Portland.

They make the Urban Farmhouse. So choice.

Oddly enough I've been quoting Ferris Bueller as I grow older. "The meek get pinched, the bold survive" - Ferris.

GOATest MOVIE EVER :bow:

I MEAN 4 REAL...IS THIS NOT THE GOATEST SCENE OV ALL TIME FFS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I mean, christ. John Hughes has to be one of the most underrated filmmakers of all time. He captures everything about being a teen.

Ferris Bueller is exceptional, mainly because, it's not about Ferris. Yes, Ferris is the charismatic do it all, but that movie is really about Cameron.

It's always been about Cameron...that museum scene is heart-wrenching and I hate that Hughes went on to fukk with movies that didn't really have all that of a message.

I mean, X-mas vacay, Uncle Buck (which they showed on Disney fukk off :coffee:, Home Alone, Dutch, Curly Sue...) etc. etc.

I would say Dutch is a classic. And I would say Curly Sue is a classic but my family loves both them movies.

fukk them. I only like shyt I like.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
The great 90s comedies though?

I'm frankly surprised the Farrelly Brothers fell off so bad. Dumb and Dumber? Something About Mary? Kingpin? :leon:

tbf their last gr8 movie was Shallow Hal...which got on my nerves tbh