Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
@mastermind @mastermind @@frush11 and the other DMV posters....you guys play in any footy leagues up here? I haven't played in like half a decade but I got a run out last night and I'm trying to play more regularly and get my touch back.

I used to play a bit at UMD.

My boy used to work at this rec center over in Greenbelt. They have an indoor league.

Last edited by a moderator:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
saw napoli was down 1-2 20 mins later tht they won 4-2, in my mind i'm thinking "CAVANI"

check the scorers and sure enough

77' Cavani E.
88' Cavani E.
90 + 2' Cavani E.

better luck next time Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk!

Cavani:ohlawd:

scores for fun at napoli but when playing for uruguay our dumb coach plays him out of position:smh:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always knew Cavani would :lawd: As soon as i saw his movement when playin for your u20 team it was like seeing the 2nd coming of Crespo

im sure you also remember who played off him upfront:jawalrus:

but yea Cavani is the truth...he was more highly regarded than Suarez at the u20...hes ready to make the jump to a big club(Juve,Madrid and chelsea would be the best fit for him)...

also just like Suarez his defensive/pressing workrate is:bow:...my only thing with Cavani is his areal ability and his left foot...i havent seen him score many with his left but im pretty sure he has a decent left foot too...

also just like Suarez he has done it at every level...he wasnt a beast in Uruguay but then again he left at like 19/20...but was a beast at youth level, made the jump to a shytty/mediocre team in europe(napoli,groningen for suarez) then did it at a decent side (napoli,ajax) and then just like Suarez now he has to make the jump to a big club when ready...(i know u gonna say lfc not a big team now but historically it is and playing in anfield the pressure is immense)...i think he will do well once he makes the jump to a top team

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Im sure he was offside in the build up from that 2nd angle they showed.

He looks offside by a mile. Even when the defenders were running back he was still already in front of them before the ball. That said absolutely incredible goal and for that sake alone I'm glad it stood:krs:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
im sure you also remember who played off him upfront:jawalrus:

but yea Cavani is the truth...he was more highly regarded than Suarez at the u20...hes ready to make the jump to a big club(Juve,Madrid and chelsea would be the best fit for him)...

also just like Suarez his defensive/pressing workrate is:bow:...my only thing with Cavani is his areal ability and his left foot...i havent seen him score many with his left but im pretty sure he has a decent left foot too...

also just like Suarez he has done it at every level...he wasnt a beast in Uruguay but then again he left at like 19/20...but was a beast at youth level, made the jump to a shytty/mediocre team in europe(napoli,groningen for suarez) then did it at a decent side (napoli,ajax) and then just like Suarez now he has to make the jump to a big club when ready...(i know u gonna say lfc not a big team now but historically it is and playing in anfield the pressure is immense)...i think he will do well once he makes the jump to a top team

I think hes good in the Air. Im sure he got a hatty of headers in his 1st season in Nipples