Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think hes good in the Air. Im sure he got a hatty of headers in his 1st season in Nipples
the thing with Cavani is that he needs service....he cant pull a Suarez and go to a team like LFC and do everything himself like Suarez/others do...he can create goals inside the penalty area as good as anyone but if he goes to a team that gives him no service he gonna flop..

as for goals with his head ive seen him score a few and didnt he score a hattick and it was all headers?....im not saying hes not good but hes not yur sterotypical #9 with a strong aerial presence like the person u compared him with...

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
im sure you also remember who played off him upfront:jawalrus:

but yea Cavani is the truth...he was more highly regarded than Suarez at the u20...hes ready to make the jump to a big club(Juve,Madrid and chelsea would be the best fit for him)...

also just like Suarez his defensive/pressing workrate is:bow:...my only thing with Cavani is his areal ability and his left foot...i havent seen him score many with his left but im pretty sure he has a decent left foot too...

also just like Suarez he has done it at every level...he wasnt a beast in Uruguay but then again he left at like 19/20...but was a beast at youth level, made the jump to a shytty/mediocre team in europe(napoli,groningen for suarez) then did it at a decent side (napoli,ajax) and then just like Suarez now he has to make the jump to a big club when ready...(i know u gonna say lfc not a big team now but historically it is and playing in anfield the pressure is immense)...i think he will do well once he makes the jump to a top team

Liverpool is a big club, but because of the fans & in recent times the management OTT reactions to everythnig and the owners ever since the moores family gave it up making the club look very clownish. And tbh really ever since the early 90's when Souness had to do a rebuildin job when the 80's team got all :flabbynsick:, Liverpool have signed more shyt players than quality ones over that time you cant take Liverpool seriously tbh at present.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Cavani is nice in the air. He's not Facao, but he's good there.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
the thing with Cavani is that he needs service....he cant pull a Suarez and go to a team like LFC and do everything himself like Suarez/others do...he can create goals inside the penalty area as good as anyone but if he goes to a team that gives him no service he gonna flop..

as for goals with his head ive seen him score a few and didnt he score a hattick and it was all headers?....im not saying hes not good but hes not yur sterotypical #9 with a strong aerial presence like the person u compared him with...

Well I did say his movement reminded me of Crespo and he was of that same body type to when Crespo signed for Parma back in 96. And that was jsut off my 1st impression of him.

I aint seen Napoli this season since Lavezzi left, but I do know hes still scorin. But most CF's need service and Cavani is a better finisher than Suarez is, who is very much like Lavezzi, menace up until the finish. Suarez is good at scoring difficult goals

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Something tells me that AVB pushing that nerd is gonna come back to haunt him on some Revenge of the Nerds shyt.

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that van basten goal... dude starts miles offside, but if you look just as the ball is played, the defence has dropped a long way and they look virtually level. it's still very close but there is a bit of doubt even on a paused replay...

one of them ones that look yards offside on first viewing... and weirdly enough, they're generally onside when you watch them back (cos as shyt as linos are, they don't get them wrong by that much too often)

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ: I heard about it the other day, when they said it was all carried out on bikes :dead: Something out of a film

:salute: the balls to pull it off

Worked out straight away how it could have happened when I heard about it. The exit on the second floor is just so convenient for something like that. :pachaha:

This Meelan kid looks a talent :leon:

Born 98 ffs :old: :flabbynsick:

Last edited by a moderator:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Something tells me that AVB pushing that nerd is gonna come back to haunt him on some Revenge of the Nerds ****.

:shook::heh:

1352410971691.gif