Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
ANYWAY....

The joke about PBR that I wrote...here it goes...

So, there was a panel, the founders of Ninkasi beer were there as well as some other people...

My question was..exactly as I write, "Hey. So I've been hearing about this PBR curse on the industry. The beer industry. If my cac--*pulls out calculator* pauses for comedic affect* cac...calculator...they've won the blue ribbon for 116 years as far as I can calculate..."

then....

:steviej:

On em.

The Tanzanian Prince

Tanzania Nakupenda Kwa Moyo Wote
Daps
just got XI Quartely, no pictures cause it's basically like this

xi3.jpg

with all text inside. going for the srs vibe :yeshrug:

:leon:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
The great 90s comedies though?

I'm frankly surprised the Farrelly Brothers fell off so bad. Dumb and Dumber? Something About Mary? Kingpin? :leon:

tbf their last gr8 movie was Shallow Hal...which got on my nerves tbh
:pacspit: Hall Pass is the movie of the millenium

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
bein officially on time warner nyc :hula:

449 + 450

its on the sports pass which means $5 a month but :yeshrug:

edit: apparently the split it. the english channel in the "sports pass" and the spanish channel in the "spanish package" :sadcam: AND they upped the sports pass to 8.99

im about to not order anything, just order when USMNT plays and cancel it the next day. im not thirsty for liga and serie a like that.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Im watching Real Housewives of Atlanta for the first time.

Kenya Moore :whew: :damn: :noah:

I found out she was on and decided to start watching :ahh:

Been a guilty pleasure of mines a couple of years now.

Just like love and hip hop ATL, cept they posing as high class :beli:

Kenya Moore t*ts are :noah:

She 41 betcha she fukk around with younger men on the low :shaq:

Also, Kandi is a true definition of a Buttaface.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Been a guilty pleasure of mines a couple of years now.

Just like love and hip hop ATL, cept they posing as high class :beli:

Kenya Moore t*ts are :noah:

She 41 betcha she fukk around with younger men on the low :shaq:

Also, Kandi is a true definition of a Buttaface.
when she was working out and grabbed her ass :ohlawd:

she is a terrible person tho. She was insulting them Jet beauty broads for no reason. Was really fukked up, altho that one joint did need to shave.

idk how she is on the show, but Kandi seems like a nice southern belle. She isnt a dime, but she comes across as a nice lady.

The lawyer/mortician joint seems like she was in Jack and Jill, would put her children in Jack and Jill, and/or was in a Debutante Ball :mjpls:

and the Falcon messing with that white chick, she gonna bleed that dude dry. :mindblown:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
According to multiple sources, defender Wilman Conde was effectively banished from the team after blasting his high-priced teammates and Backe after the team’s loss to the Chicago Fire a month ago (a match Conde was subbed off at halftime in). Conde ripped into Thierry Henry and Rafa Marquez, as well as Backe, leading the team to ask Conde to take some time off, which was spun as him needing time off for personal reasons.

Darren Dein, Thierry Henry’s best friend and agent, has emerged as a powerful figure behind the scenes at the Red Bulls, and he has spent weeks in the area, serving as Houllier’s surrogate and as one of people tasked with figuring out how to fix the Red Bulls. He hasn’t been doing it in private either. He has been spotted for several weeks in the team’s locker room after games, and around the stadium.

this is great! henry out, marquez out, miller out

:bow: to conde. yeah , knew there was some reason our best defender wasnt injured and wasnt playing