Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
bein officially on time warner nyc :hula:

449 + 450

its on the sports pass which means $5 a month but :yeshrug:

edit: apparently the split it. the english channel in the "sports pass" and the spanish channel in the "spanish package" :sadcam: AND they upped the sports pass to 8.99

im about to not order anything, just order when USMNT plays and cancel it the next day. im not thirsty for liga and serie a like that.

Is there an HD channel? Can't find it anywhere.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Is there an HD channel? Can't find it anywhere.

429/430

dudes got 1000 channels and 50 packages now, i remember i used to know where all the channels were but now its just confusing as fukk

i can see random lakers and california pac 12 games now :yeshrug: 75% these channels are useless

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
when she was working out and grabbed her ass :ohlawd:

she is a terrible person tho. She was insulting them Jet beauty broads for no reason. Was really fukked up, altho that one joint did need to shave.

idk how she is on the show, but Kandi seems like a nice southern belle. She isnt a dime, but she comes across as a nice lady.

The lawyer/mortician joint seems like she was in Jack and Jill, would put her children in Jack and Jill, and/or was in a Debutante Ball :mjpls:

and the Falcon messing with that white chick, she gonna bleed that dude dry. :mindblown:

Yeah, she is an a$$hole, but her shytting on the models and Cyhthia was :heh:

Kandi is a cool person but that a face tho. :why: However, That ass :takedat:

I hope the white chick bleed that Falc*nt money and make him bankrupt. :smugdraper:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Yeah, she is an a$$hole, but her shytting on the models and Cyhthia was :heh:

Kandi is a cool person but that a face tho. :why: However, That ass :takedat:

I hope the white chick bleed that Falc*nt money and make him bankrupt. :smugdraper:
that shyt was beyond fukked up. I was floored by that shyt that it seemed staged. She went in tho:thatwork:

I dont think Kandi is that bad looking. She gotta nice smile. :manny:

I feel like negging somebody for no reason. Get me some candidates.
da_eggman

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
da_eggman

:gladbron:

I leaning towards him and verbalk - whatever. He's the wackest of the lakers fans in the Coli.

Found out the 1BadBamafan neg me.

Rivalry Week :bow:

I'm about to bum rush on these negs. :whew:

GermanNegTrain.gif

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I like having enough rep to boost someone to one of the top statuses with two + reps.

Too many people dap and not enough rep these days

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I like having enough rep to boost someone to one of the top statuses with two + reps.

Too many people dap and not enough rep these days

Same. I like being able to take people out of red. How much you sitting on?

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Same. I like being able to take people out of red. How much you sitting on?

189533 and no rep trade nonsense :smugfavre: (and this after being -50000ish due to some goons)

edit: just did some rep accounting

130 +rep from far and wide
14 -rep and 5 of those were ohm's law trying to keep me down :hmm: and a bunch of those roided rep group guys

yoyo is for the people

concise

Veteran
Daps
189533 and no rep trade nonsense :smugfavre: (and this after being -50000ish due to some goons)

edit: just did some rep accounting

130 +rep from far and wide
14 -rep and 5 of those were ohm's law trying to keep me down :hmm: and a bunch of those roided rep group guys

yoyo is for the people

:usure:

Anytime anybody gets stronger due to the rep trade, everybody gets stronger. One super strong person pumps up another and somewhere along the line it gets passed out to random people leaving us with the current conditions we have where people are either sitting on 1 bar or full bars in either direction.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
:usure:

Anytime anybody gets stronger due to the rep trade, everybody gets stronger. One super strong person pumps up another and somewhere along the line it gets passed out to random people leaving us with the current conditions we have where people are either sitting on 1 bar or full bars in either direction.
Yup. @spinoza blessed me with some good rep and I been passing it around ever since:ahh:

I'm at 2,700,000ish

I have A LOT of neg reps from being a troll for awhile and dissing Nas.:shaq2:

10 neg reps for this thread
http://www.the-coli.com/booth/17045...-every-other-singer-existence.html#post606624
:russ::russ:

Last edited by a moderator:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Im sitting on 206792

Walt and many others gave me life after OG Stankbreathe sent me to neg hell :wow: