Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
I would be pissed too. Butt put all that work in only to be overlooked for someone who has basically had a cup of coffee in his coaching career. I think its obvious that Fletcher got his promotion because he's never buried Woodward or Ole on his TV work
Yup.

De Gea said this was the worst moment he's ever had at the club after the Newcastle loss last season.

Got stripped off the captaincy and it was given to Maguire.

Montez

Superstar
Daps

We. Won.
He had issues with the Blood Doctor to the Stars Muller-Wohlfahrt. Something about pots kettles and ....

'Spain thwarted drug cheat crackdown'

Dr Fuentes is doing a TV interview which is being released next week. Now his doping and football goes back up till to 2006. Before the fallout. But the best bit is doping in sport not against the law in Spain in 2006-2007.

The Dark Worlds of Barcelona & Real Madrid

It's a shame they caught Dr Fuentes too early. It gave Spanish sport/FA the heads up to make their doping programme more secretive.

Ewan MacKenna: Murky questions surround Spanish football's golden era - and people might not like the answers

Spain had a crazy run 2004-2014, Basketball, Tennis, Football, Cycling, F1. They went from being chokers to winning everything...

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I just read that article about half hour ago, I never knew anything about it all this drug doping, so had to Google it
I always put their dominance down to them having the best players who all peaked around the same time

Never knew about the Ramos failed drug test either I dont think

I'm a cycling fan so you get to know about all of these doctors and they all generally have clients in various sports too. So if they are doping in one sport then they are clearly doping in others too. If you really look into it these doctors generally come from either a cycling or track and field/Olympic background originally and then branch out.

The crazy thing to me is that doping in football hardly ever gets spoken about or exposed. We know a few players have been caught and banned over the years but its never a team being caught doing systematic doping. You never hear about any whistle-blowers or ex-players in this podcast era never get asked about or even speak about it. And in all my years of watching sports I dont believe that Football is one of the few clean sports in the world especially considering all the money that has been about in the game over the last couple of decades. So it makes me believe that EVERYONE is in on it.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

We. Won.

Spain had a crazy run 2004-2014, Basketball, Tennis, Football, Cycling, F1. They went from being chokers to winning everything...

Dr Fuentes said in snippet interview the other day he was specifically hired for the 92 Barcelona Olympics. When I read that I thought of 2 gold medals automatically that Spain won which he probably had a helping hand on. Mens 1500m and the Mens Football.

Fuentes indicated he first began doping athletes as far back as before the 1992 Olympic Games in Barcelona. He claims he was told to improve performance without causing any problems.

Lo de Évole show.

Operación Puerto doping doctor Eufemiano Fuentes to give rare interview | Cyclingnews

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Put Aidy Boothroyd in charge of your future internationals brehs :beli:

Want your teams to dominate possession but put them in a counter attacking shape. Waistcoat and his 3421 :snoop: Unless you have off the ball runners willing to go beyond the forward it doesn't work.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Man Utd committed to new Solskjaer deal; trophies not a factor - sources

from redcafe:

PZGjXgh.png

:hubie:

people still believe

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
fukk y'all, I tried tears of joy wen Mexico beat Germany in the last WC :mjcry:

There's no way posters on here can get that attached to a club that ain't even local to them, some of you are "die hard" supporters of clubs of countries you guys don't even live or have stepped foot in:mjlol:
Much less attend home games :mjlol:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

There's no way posters on here can get that attached to a club that ain't even local to them, some of you are "die hard" supporters of clubs of countries you guys don't even live or have stepped foot in:mjlol:

you're german ?

Daps
I'm a cycling fan so you get to know about all of these doctors and they all generally have clients in various sports too. So if they are doping in one sport then they are clearly doping in others too. If you really look into it these doctors generally come from either a cycling or track and field/Olympic background originally and then branch out.

The crazy thing to me is that doping in football hardly ever gets spoken about or exposed. We know a few players have been caught and banned over the years but its never a team being caught doing systematic doping. You never hear about any whistle-blowers or ex-players in this podcast era never get asked about or even speak about it. And in all my years of watching sports I dont believe that Football is one of the few clean sports in the world especially considering all the money that has been about in the game over the last couple of decades. So it makes me believe that EVERYONE is in on it.

Yeah I think I'll agree with you, with the amount of money in the game some teams will definitely be trying to get an advantage off the pitch.

And Spain teams domestic & international love to try and get the advantage on the pitch, ( trying to get players sent off etc ) what's stopping them trying off the pitch

I know of one person on here who was constantly accusing Liverpool of doping all last season :russ:

All this is an eye opener to me, Ramos failing a drug test etc .

I bet Rio regrets missing his drug test what got him a 9 month ban if he could have got away with it being with the biggest club in England and arguably the world at the time.
All though rumours at the time was because he would have failed because of beak not a performance enhancing drug

Put Aidy Boothroyd in charge of your future internationals brehs :beli:

Want your teams to dominate possession but put them in a counter attacking shape. Waistcoat and his 3421 :snoop: Unless you have off the ball runners willing to go beyond the forward it doesn't work.

At least they are keeping it like our first team with waistcoat in charge
only shot on target for us was a set piece, which is shockingly bad

Let's not get excited about the euros this summer, watching them play will be about as exciting as the match I've just watched

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Sentiment aside, international football is just an inferior product