Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do the Dutch always seem to hire these awful managers. FDB, Blind, checked out flabby n sick Hiddink, Van Basten, etc...

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Deschamp has too many cacs in the starting 11 right now. their midfield consist of Kante, that bum Rabiot and the safest "attacking" midfielder in Greizman. that midfield is curving out chances. wft is wrong with all these intl coaches?

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija

Good, FFP was bs to start with as I don’t agree it should be a closed shop (Citeh still broke those rules regardless :ufdup:), at least we can drop the pretence that the rules are actually worth shyt :manny:

Hopefully hastens FSG selling up too as it was a big reason for them buying in the first place :ohlawd:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I used to love international football more so than club football actually. But now I’m like :russell:

the euros coming up and I’m :yeshrug: I’m sure I’ll get more hyped when it gets closer though

Club football has taken away some of the passion between the players. Brehs aren't getting paid 500 bucks a week anymore, these guys are mini businesses themselves.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
I used to love international football more so than club football actually. But now I’m like :russell:

the euros coming up and I’m :yeshrug: I’m sure I’ll get more hyped when it gets closer though
Country before club always :ufdup: I missed my Super Eagles :mjcry:

If your country ain't shyt, that's on you :manny: best believe we been fiendin to get these AFCON qualifiers done :blessed:

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Real Madrid, Barca, Bayern, Juventus are the darlings of UEFA.

The English Clubs are the step children.

Football is a game of fine margins. Sometimes officials can get it wrong in tight calls which shouldn’t raise the suspicion of onlookers. Example Eto being slightly offside against Arsenal in 2006. Luis Garcia’s goal against Chelsea. And so on.

But the criminal decisions that Barcelona and Real Madrid has had over the years has been disgusting. Van Persie’s Red Card. 2009 Chelsea-Barcelona game at the Bridge. Bayern v Madrid 2017 referee decisions. Ramos butchering Salah, Ramos failing drug test and I can’t remember which final it was but he should have been sent off in one of finals against Atletico. And Barcelona got some ridiculous calls against AC Milan; it was 2012 I think.

The corruption of Spanish footballers and Spanish football has no bounds. I know it will never happen, but Spanish Sports especially football from 2008-2014 was a drug tainted era, the Spanish club and national team dominance is and was highly questionable. If the truth came out, no doubt the national team and Spanish clubs would be stripped of their titles. They completely dominated Champions League, Europa and international football at levels never seen before.

I won’t even touch Messi taking HGH during his development phase, the greatest cheat code in human history. Why this isn’t talked about I will never understand, HGH is a magical substance especially regarding neurological development