Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK

He's not wrong but we all know who he's talking about. :mjlol:

Bit unfair, Arteta has issues but he and Arsenal have been unlucky.

This statement applies to Arsenal but he’s definitely taking a shot at everyone that keeps pointing out that LVG and Mourinho won trophies. Claiming that moving from 3rd to 2nd is progress when the whole league is worse off on points this season is hilarious.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
This statement applies to Arsenal but he’s definitely taking a shot at everyone that keeps pointing out that LVG and Mourinho won trophies. Claiming that moving from 3rd to 2nd is progress when the whole league is worse off on points this season is hilarious.

He's a wild boy even mentioning that, didn't Mou come 2nd?

• Dap
Reactions: EA

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
As a newer fan how did you get into the sport?

:ufdup:Also name your teams and pick them wisely.
Went to an MLS/Atlanta United game at the end of the first season. They were playing Toronto and people were booing the shyt out of Jozy and Bradley. It was packed and I was just blown away by the atmosphere. I was also a little higher up so the strategy made more sense than watching it flat on TV. Never really watched before outside of a little WC.

Buddy of mine told me about Citeh (I know) and I watched the Amazon series and got hooked on them. I didn’t know any of the backstory on the club or EPL at that point so I I know I’m about to get negged into Bolivia but I also don’t talk trash to balance it out.

At this point I try follow everything thing I can but it’s so much I can’t fully keep up.

Daps
Never thought I would say this but....
Come on Chelsea!

Need them to win tonight and keep them in Europe for as long as possible so it hopefully disrupts their league form

We need all the help we can get to try and keep our slim top 4 hopes alive

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Went to an MLS/Atlanta United game at the end of the first season. They were playing Toronto and people were booing the shyt out of Jozy and Bradley. It was packed and I was just blown away by the atmosphere. I was also a little higher up so the strategy made more sense than watching it flat on TV. Never really watched before outside of a little WC.

Buddy of mine told me about Citeh (I know) and I watched the Amazon series and got hooked on them. I didn’t know any of the backstory on the club or EPL at that point so I I know I’m about to get negged into Bolivia but I also don’t talk trash to balance it out.

At this point I try follow everything thing I can but it’s so much I can’t fully keep up.

All good. Just genuinely curious as how people get into the sport. I know people who got into it as adults through the World Cup, FIFA, or just going to an actual game and experiencing the atmosphere while some of us it's been around our whole lives.

A few of the nice things about the sport is there really isn't any downtime as club seasons end and international tournaments start. You can also cheer for different teams in different countries as the sport is so massive.

My teams: Barcelona, Arsenal, USA, Seattle Sounders

Easily the most enjoyable thread on this website and even the banter isn't too over the top.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bum ass Chelsea fans still begging for Oblak :mjlol:

Wtf was that goal? Mendy would have gobbled that shyt up with his eyes closed.