Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
All good. Just genuinely curious as how people get into the sport. I know people who got into it as adults through the World Cup, FIFA, or just going to an actual game and experiencing the atmosphere while some of us it's been around our whole lives.

A few of the nice things about the sport is there really isn't any downtime as club seasons end and international tournaments start. You can also cheer for different teams in different countries as the sport is so massive.

My teams: Barcelona, Arsenal, USA, Seattle Sounders

Easily the most enjoyable thread on this website and even the banter isn't too over the top.
Yeah I wasn’t terribly hype going to the game but I walked out floored. The other things was how diverse the crowd was which was cool for me being from Atlanta.

You get it but with MLS and Europe it seems like there is never a break so our teams are pretty much always playing.

ATL United
Man City
US

I stopped there after realizing how much I didn’t know about the teams/history but I will watching any club if I can get access to view it.