Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94

I'm worried about the Europeans and the temperatures over here. You can't be calling a 75 degree day hot. It's gonna be 90 in Antigua.

I didn't even mention the piss some fans throw at you in Central America.

I mean I get that. Concacaf isn't as easy as people think based on temps and humidity, playing on fields used by cows, and extremely hostile crowds that seem to be able to get away with things that other parts of the world wouldn't be allowed to get away with. With that said.... I'm just hoping these young guys know what they are about to get themselves into and want to rewrite the ghosts from 4 years ago.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Who used “Big Body Benzma” on here? I can’t not think of that now when he plays :mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: EA

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
vini :francis:

misses a great chance, then wins a penalty. such a frustrating player to watch.

Daps
This guys channel is dope.

good documentary .

Madrid downfall was clearly selling Makèlèlè, one of the most craziest decision ever made . Chelsea was delighted with the decision though

Another baffling move was buying Beckham , yeah it made sense for marketing reason , but they had to play him out of position to fit him into the team, and then had to get rid of players like Mcmanaman to even up the books. Yeah he was getting on a bit by then but Del Bosque used to say he was like the glue who kept all the team together .
He was one of the most popular players amongst the dressing room with all the players

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
good documentary .

Madrid downfall was clearly selling Makèlèlè, one of the most craziest decision ever made . Chelsea was delighted with the decision though

Another baffling move was buying Beckham , yeah it made sense for marketing reason , but they had to play him out of position to fit him into the team, and then had to get rid of players like Mcmanaman to even up the books. Yeah he was getting on a bit by then but Del Bosque used to say he was like the glue who kept all the team together .
He was one of the most popular players amongst the dressing room with all the players

They also got rid of both Makelele's backs up as well in Flavio and Celades. As well as Morientes who knocked them out of that seasons CL.