Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
They also got rid of both Makelele's backs up as well in Flavio and Celades. As well as Morientes who knocked them out of that seasons CL.

So just one wrong decision after another just to fit in highly paid stars who didn't really care I dont think
Yeah Morientes was on fire that season in the champions league, shame they didnt go onto win it in the end, but that was the start of Peak Maureen, Uefa cup the year before, Champs League that year, then onto Chelsea
I've also never seen someone look so depressed when signing for a new club when Figo signed
To start with he clearly didn't want to leave Barca and sign with Madrid

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
smh. Benz still ain't developed a Mamba/Ronaldo mentality even with CR7 gone. Why is that spotlight seeking horseface dude still taking all the penalties? Grab the ball from him and tell him to take a hike :camby: and know his place as a cb. cbs trying to be all in the video:hhh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
To start with he clearly didn't want to leave Barca and sign with Madrid
I read he didn't want to leave, but Barcelona being the Catalonia racists they are, were not tryna pay him like one of the three best players in the world. (it may have said it in that video, but I haven't watched)

Every single icon they've had that was not Catalonian, has gotten booted out, except Cruyff. Messi is another one.

Daps
I read he didn't want to leave, but Barcelona being the Catalonia racists they are, were not tryna pay him like one of the three best players in the world. (it may have said it in that video, but I haven't watched)

Every single icon they've had that was not Catalonian, has gotten booted out, except Cruyff. Messi is another one.

No they didn't say it in the video, as soon as I saw him with the Madrid Shirt looking pissed off in the video, I remembered reading or watching something about him not wanting to go

That doesn't surprise me about what you say about a club like Barca. There were rumours they didnt pay Abidal whilst he was out ill with a Liver transplant

Eric Abidal criticises Barcelona for not paying him during illness

All though Barca does claim it all to be false.
So make what you want from it all

Saying that it might just be Figo natural expressions.
We went to Portugal in 2005, arrived at our apartment and went straight to the local shops just down the road from us to get food, alcohol etc, and bumped into him. He was not impressed that we went up and spoke to him.
What are you supposed to do, ignore him, at the time he was the biggest star in Portugal and one of the best in the world, it was like going to England (if you are not from there) and bumping into Beckham, and my group of friends, we are all football mad.
The ones who stayed behind and didnt go to the shop were well pissed off

We were gobsmacked that we saw him, my mate got his autograph on a 20 euro bill as that is all we had to write it down on. I will try and get it sent over to me to post up

Albufeira in Portugal, good place to see footballers on holiday, Figo, Pedro Mendes and Keith Gillespie we have all met there
Gillespie was a good guy, told us all about his gambling problems and how much he has lost, my mate terrorised him all through dinner asking him questions as he was on the table next to us