Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Real wont allow young players who theyve put considerable investment in to leave unless it on their terms. Outgoing transfers are usually either dry loan or sell with cheap buy back. Reason why Spurs got Reguilon and United didnt.

I wonder if he kicks up a storm. He looks happy at Arsenal.

Odegaard and Hazard next season at the Carpet. :mjlit::wow:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
As much as I’d like players to play for their parents’ country, there’s no way he stays out of the French squad if he’s getting regular minutes with us next season.

IDK. France are stacked on stacked for CB's Cameroon might be the best option for him. Lucas, Lenglet, Kimpembe, Pavard all 25 and under.

Upamecano, Konate, Forfana, Kamara, Kounde, Sarr, N'dikka, Todibo, Badiashile, Zagadou, Simakan Diallo and Kouassi

And now add Varane, Umtiti and Zouma to that.

They got a whole matchday squad worth of CB's and that is without including Saliba :wow:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Doesn't Odegaard have some sort of degenerative condition? Probably wise not to sign himself long term tbf.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
IDK. France are stacked on stacked for CB's Cameroon might be the best option for him. Lucas, Lenglet, Kimpembe, Pavard all 25 and under.

Upamecano, Konate, Forfana, Kamara, Kounde, Sarr, N'dikka, Todibo, Badiashile, Zagadou, Simakan Diallo and Kouassi

And now add Varane, Umtiti and Zouma to that.

They got a whole matchday squad worth of CB's and that is without including Saliba :wow:

I’ve always known France is stacked at CB but I didn’t really acknowledge how stacked they are :wow:

Saliba might have genuinely consider converting to DM like it’s been suggested

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I’ve always known France is stacked at CB but I didn’t really acknowledge how stacked they are :wow:

Saliba might have genuinely consider converting to DM like it’s been suggested

And many of those player can double up to play in FB positions. Lillian Thuram the blueprint.

I even forgot Mukiele who can play CB but I see him more as a RB.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
And many of those player can double up to play in FB positions. Lillian Thuram the blueprint.

I even forgot Mukiele who can play CB but I see him more as a RB.

I completely forgot that Pavard can play CB since he’s done so much as a RB. There’s even players on the periphery like Zagadou that will be looking to push on.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
He has a great chance to play in a World Cup next year. With England he might get a chance in 2026.

Assuming and we know what happened 4 years ago with assuming the US would make the World Cup, he very well might be starting in the World Cup. For all the flaws of our coach and how he got the job he really has done some amazing recruiting of duel nationals.

Montez

Superstar
Daps

Assuming and we know what happened 4 years ago with assuming the US would make the World Cup, he very well might be starting in the World Cup. For all the flaws of our coach and how he got the job he really has done some amazing recruiting of duel nationals.

I'm worried about the Europeans and the temperatures over here. You can't be calling a 75 degree day hot. It's gonna be 90 in Antigua.

I didn't even mention the piss some fans throw at you in Central America.