Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Bayern still fav imo have a cupcake league and dont need to expand themselves as teams in other leagues.

What was the last top ranked world leading player to move to play in Germany after he has reached the top? Germany is not that kind of league.

YYNRtRY.png

Germany is largely a league for German players, 6 - 7/10 level non-german players getting on in years and younger players moving up to bigger leagues from 2nd and 3rd ranked leagues. It is like the Dutch league on steroids.

Get a list of the top hundred stars in world football history, remove the German natives and near-native non-locals (like for example Klose), and see how few of them ever played for a German team.

Or even try this list FIFA 100 - Wikipedia

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
It depends when this was said? I researched the quotes and the best I could see that this was said on the eve of the World Cup Final? If so he was spot on about Mbappe at that moment. His game definitely wasn’t complete and played as he was a teenager but those quotes definitely don’t apply to him now. Mbappe development is following the progress of Ronaldo, from speedy tricky athletic winger to a proper goal scorer and match winner.

:what:

Mbappe broken on to the scene as a striker. His wingers were Lamar and Bernardo Silva. He was proper goalscorer and match winner from the start.

Everyone knows Mbrappe is really striker. He is modern forward who doesn't really have a position as he excels in any role in the forward line but he has always been a 9

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Liga was never the best league lol
He needs to go to epl and call it a day if he a real bodmon. Or he can wait a few more years

if he wants to win and score a ton, then sure go to Munich but meh

kylian should come to arsenal
:ehh:

its destiny, wenger couldn't get it done but it needs to be done :to:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Bit pointless pointing out potential destinations for Mbappe when the reality is there’s maybe 3 clubs in world football who could even afford the fee + wages he’d want right now.

He already plays for one of those clubs and i don’t see him ending up in Manchester.

Chelsea maybe could but they’re such a nothing club i can’t see him going there.

I think he’s stuck in Paris until he runs his contract down.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Oh his contract runs out in 2022 i thought it was later:ohhh:

Go ahead then lads:manny:

Stop mentioning Arsenal even as a joke though:unimpressed:

He’ll end up at Real.

Last edited:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
No Cavani or VDB tomorrow and Pogba out until March.

With our fixture list coming up it might be about to get ugly.:mjcry:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
No Cavani or VDB tomorrow and Pogba out until March.

With our fixture list coming up it might be about to get ugly.:mjcry:
How is Ole perceived by the fanbase at the moment ? Man seemed super polarizing in the start of the season where you guys were struggling but I feel it was kind of unfair to him. He might not be an elite coach but he's proven that he was at least a good one IMO