Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
"Doesn't show up in big matches."
Those were aberrations. He's been showing up in big matches since he was 17.
Future GOAT.

I don't want Mbappe in La Liga, fukk that.

Go to Bayern or Prem, Kylian.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Why your think Madrid still holding into zidane. He’s come to Madrid and bringing cavagina
Madrid can only rely on the "prestige" thing so much imo. Kylian is different, I don't think he is blinded by that.

Madrid is garbage right now. Kylian isn't the type of guy to do the whole "Start of a project" thing twice. He clearly wants to win now.
Madrid also can't give him the salary he wants. Perez is notoriously hard headed about that. Mbappe is already a World Cup winner and very accomplished, if Perez thinks he can downplay Mbappe's salary because of his age he's going to get BTFO'd.

Mbappe has options. He's 22.

Go to Bayern or Prem, then go to Madrid at 25 or 27.

Or don't go to La Liga at all. It's not the best league anymore. I want to see young breh stat pad and break records. He goes to La Liga he will always be compared to Messi and Ronaldo during a time when they had absolutely epic teams, he will never surpass them there. He'll be R9 or Henry level at best.

Become the Messi/Ronaldo of the Prem though? More enticing.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
As long as the team wins, he won't be compared to past greats. Unlike CR7, Mbappe won't have to contend with peak Messi and Barca's golden generation either

Looking back at it. Ronaldo was a madman. Dude left a winning Man U to Join Madrid who were mediocre at best and Barca were just starting their reign