Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
That was the most predictable case of commentator's curse Ive ever experienced in my life!!! :laugh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
i don't know how he almost fukked up that easy save
sean johnson in big games :to:

its ok cause you dont know any better, but dont even know what you did to me with that statement, flashbacks :to:

as for yellows, mls refs are so lenient, i always like to say if a there's no blood or bones broken its no card

I refuse to buy The Howler until they give a writer list. Till then I'm going to assume that it's a bunch of low-rent bloggers and if they think that I'm going to give my money to a bunch of bloggers they're out of their fukking mind.

I only just bought the Arseblog book and giving him money was frankly painful:stopitslime:

Might take a chance on that green soccer journal though

i'm a pirate scroundel but what sold me on the howler is the fact that they refuse to release a digital version because it seems the magazine is photo-heavy, illustrations and the like. did some googling on their guys and i found a tumblr, other illustrations (some of which i posted a few pages back) and frankly i was very impressed

seems xi is text-heavy, howler is a visual type

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just saw this movie, Smashed at E st, and damn good flick, never seen a chick play an alcoholic so good.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds like the EPL and La Liga :manny:

Not really, because at least in that set up, every team is playing for something. And yes an Everton, Fulham, Valencia, Palermo or whoever might not stand a chance at a league title, but with luck they can make a good cup run.

It's not good in franchise system to have a good portion of the league simply not mattering.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I refuse to buy The Howler until they give a writer list. Till then I'm going to assume that it's a bunch of low-rent bloggers and if they think that I'm going to give my money to a bunch of bloggers they're out of their fukking mind.

I only just bought the Arseblog book and giving him money was frankly painful:stopitslime:

Might take a chance on that green soccer journal though

Best rap album of the year :ehh:

I prefer the Nas, Skyzoo and that Blu and Exile give me my flowers while I can still smell them(not sure if this is a 2011 release, but I know I got my hands on the remastered version this year)

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Sean Johnson was on a next thing at the beginning of the game :whoa:

Chicago's attendance is shocking and I fell asleep 20 mins in

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
damnit, i didnt want houston to win for exactly this reason, only undefeated team at home, i bet they are going to the finals again

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I forgot to mention I also bought the Pitch Invasion book/compilation, read that site for years and it's a shame they've stopped putting out new material (though the podcasts are phenomenal).