Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Should we make a separate MLS Playoffs thread?
:manny:

I might do it if there isn't one in 15 minutes. Depends. :manny:

Might need a witty title, though.

keeping it here! cause it's only too easy for most people to skip over it. i was against making a 'general boxing thread' for that same reason. non-ofters make random comments in here knowing someone is watching anyway, plus we can all annoy the euros in here :pacspit:

but any of you can start if it you wish. i'm just saying, its gonna be harder keeping track with all the basketball threads, plus it marginalizes it for everyone in general. i'd make a general "letting people know its on" troll-ish thread, while making the actual comments here

so i've done my bit to support soccer writing in america. subs to howler and xi quarterly. 100 bucks a year but for a good cause. all you worldwide types can stick with financially supporting the blizzard, i'm gonna keep paying my $0.02 an issue digitally :manny:

If someone makes a new one we gotta make 100% sure it's gonna get stickied. For the NHL playoff thread I had to go back like 4 pages just to find the thread :scusthov:

concise

Veteran
Daps
If someone makes a new one we gotta make 100% sure it's gonna get stickied. For the NHL playoff thread I had to go back like 4 pages just to find the thread :scusthov:

:mjpls: we know that's not gonna happen.

If 'you know who' were here, that NHL playoff thread would've been stickied. ;)

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

Exactly, it's only too easy for it to be ignored

Chelsea vs Manchester United links

HD
1st Half: Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: 1.COC.103112.C.v.MU.SL.TS
2nd Half: Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: 2.COC.103112.C.v.MU.SL.TS
ET: Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: ET.COC.103112.C.v.MU.SL.ts

SD
1st Half: Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: 1.coc.103112.c.v.mu.mp4
2nd Half: Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: 2.coc.103112.c.v.mu.mp4
ET: Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: Et.coc.103112.c.v.mu.mp4

Or if you don't like the 2nd best commentating duo in the world Phil and Ray (fukk you, but I respect your opinion) the sky version but weaker quality
1st Half: Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: 31102012-CHE-MNU-LC_1.mpg
2nd Half: Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: 31102012-CHE-MNU-LC_2.mpg
ET: Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: 31102012-CHE-MNU-LC_3.mkv

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
From today till November 17/18 then December 1, could do numbers if there's fukkery :mjpls:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
for MLS games I always open up ESPN3. they cant see my view on nielsen, but they can at least see it online.

prediction chi 3 hou 1

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
so i've done my bit to support soccer writing in america. subs to howler and xi quarterly. 100 bucks a year but for a good cause. all you worldwide types can stick with financially supporting the blizzard, i'm gonna keep paying my $0.02 an issue digitally :manny:

I refuse to buy The Howler until they give a writer list. Till then I'm going to assume that it's a bunch of low-rent bloggers and if they think that I'm going to give my money to a bunch of bloggers they're out of their fukking mind.

I only just bought the Arseblog book and giving him money was frankly painful:stopitslime:

Might take a chance on that green soccer journal though

This Kendrick Lamar is pretty good :ehh:

Best rap album of the year :ehh: