Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Album was piff breh:obama:

Expecting big things from the sequel
for me, its one of the best albums of the past 5 years or so. And not many people heard it. :snoop:

His style and name should sell records too but Def Jam fukked him over. :snoop:

I remember discovering it in the summer of 2010 and just going :ohlawd:. (I had no idea that album came out until someone mentioned it on SOHH).

It was my album that summer. I played it all the time. :ohlawd:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
for me, its one of the best albums of the past 5 years or so. And not many people heard it. :snoop:

His style and name should sell records too but Def Jam fukked him over. :snoop:

I remember discovering it in the summer of 2010 and just going :ohlawd:. (I had no idea that album came out until someone mentioned it on SOHH).

It was my album that summer. I played it all the time. :ohlawd:

Only song I wasn't feeling was that joint with Yelawolf

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
We can have personal smileys now? :ohhh:

Well let's get the fitba ones going then...I need all the mous, the big micks, the RVPs, the Wengers, the Maradonas, your Xabis etc etc etc.

Let's get on it bros:dealwithit:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Maximum 3 smileys? :dwillhuh:

Too good to be true I suppose. Well I got so far...:dealwithit::pervtob::ponderxab:

The Xabi looks a bit shyt so I might have to bushes it.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
The who starred thing would be better if you could tell what they actually rated the thread.

For other threads of course. Here I think it's quite obvious. I'm really doubting BoutMyScrilla gave it the 5er

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
fukking Fire:snoop::snoop::snoop:

Im so disgusted, i dont even know what to say. At least I dont have to spend money to go to KC to see us lose.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Maximum 3 smileys? :dwillhuh:

Too good to be true I suppose. Well I got so far...:dealwithit::pervtob::ponderxab:

The Xabi looks a bit shyt so I might have to bushes it.

:dempsey: bushes indeed

fukking Fire:snoop::snoop::snoop:

Im so disgusted, i dont even know what to say. At least I dont have to spend money to go to KC to see us lose.
the one game format makes it seems like the season wasn't a success, but a HUGE improvement from last season

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
:dempsey: bushes indeed

the one game format makes it seems like the season wasn't a success, but a HUGE improvement from last season

:krs: @ the Demps smiley

It definitely was a better season then last year. But a month ago we where playing KC with chance to go top of the east and next thing you know were getting knocked out of a play-in game(at home) vs a team who only won 3 games on the road this year.

I think the thing that annoys me the most is the east is wide open and any team can make the cup final.

concise

Veteran
Daps
:smh: at Chicago going out like that

The who starred thing would be better if you could tell what they actually rated the thread.

For other threads of course. Here I think it's quite obvious. I'm really doubting BoutMyScrilla gave it the 5er

you'd be wrong then.