Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jamie redknapp is just shyt.

talking about jack buttner and shyt. smh. he's not a fukking keeper.

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
article-2225914-15C8BC56000005DC-393_634x422.jpg

article-2225914-15C8B01B000005DC-12_634x405.jpg

sturridge is listed at 6"2 is that accurate? he looks to be the same size as betrand who's 5"10
article-2225914-15C92B98000005DC-42_634x425.jpg

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Welbeck was his usual self... looks good but where's the end product? (occasional spinning back heel flicks aside)

Great game though.

Sturridge's decision making... :laugh:

you know Welbeck was playing as a LM right?? ask fergie about that. Think the game changed the moment buttner was taken off. Oh well, we'll take out frustrations against Arsenal :beli:

:ohlawd:Sturridge : could be one of the best players in the world. Too bad his brain is too small.

jamie Redknap: he has a TV job mainly because his daddy is 'Arry.:lolbron:

Pogba: Will be world Class player. Dont understand how they let him leave to Juve. Now he's starting next to Pirlo while SAF played Rafael and Park in midfield rather then giving him a chance :snoop:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Bradford

not bad :obama:

Leeds/Chelsea
Swansea/Middlesborough
Bradford/Arsenal
Norwich/Villa

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you know Welbeck was playing as a LM right?? ask fergie about that. Think the game changed the moment buttner was taken off. Oh well, we'll take out frustrations against Arsenal :beli:

:ohlawd:Sturridge : could be one of the best players in the world. Too bad his brain is too small.

jamie Redknap: he has a TV job mainly because his daddy is 'Arry.:lolbron:

Pogba: Will be world Class player. Dont understand how they let him leave to Juve. Now he's starting next to Pirlo while SAF played Rafael and Park in midfield rather then giving him a chance :snoop:
Yeah he was playing wide, but whether there or through the centre, he's technically on point and a great athlelete but you never feel like he's gonna provide any penetration... pause..

concise

Veteran
Daps
Sturridge is not 6'2 they listed him on some NBA steez

Is anybody gonna make a separate MLS playoff thread or are we gonna keep it here? :leon:

Should we make a separate MLS Playoffs thread?
:manny:

I might do it if there isn't one in 15 minutes. Depends. :manny:

Might need a witty title, though.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Is anybody gonna make a separate MLS playoff thread or are we gonna keep it here? :leon:

keeping it here! cause it's only too easy for most people to skip over it. i was against making a 'general boxing thread' for that same reason. non-ofters make random comments in here knowing someone is watching anyway, plus we can all annoy the euros in here :pacspit:

but any of you can start if it you wish. i'm just saying, its gonna be harder keeping track with all the basketball threads, plus it marginalizes it for everyone in general. i'd make a general "letting people know its on" troll-ish thread, while making the actual comments here

so i've done my bit to support soccer writing in america. subs to howler and xi quarterly. 100 bucks a year but for a good cause. all you worldwide types can stick with financially supporting the blizzard, i'm gonna keep paying my $0.02 an issue digitally :manny: