Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KOTK

Pro
Daps
How do we hook up these smileys? should be pretty easy to crush the buildings.

concise

Veteran
Daps
I guess supporters get to see it all then. Just like you get 6 smileys. fukk y'all :pacspit:

Yeah. I know. :wow:

I know.:thisnikka:

:dwillhuh: just hover over the names and see the ratings

edit:
personal smileys suck since they apparently don't show up in quotes, I'll stick to using the linked images I think

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:dwillhuh: just hover over the names and see the ratings

edit:
personal smileys suck since they apparently don't show up in quotes, I'll stick to using the linked images I think

yup, they are absolutely pointless in that case and litter the forum, like smileys were removed or something

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
started listening to Men In Blazers again. They were decent but I quit on them halfway through last year due to their blatant EPL bandwagoning (I don't use the word Eurosnob because this doesn't happen, these Top 4 Chelsea/Arsenal/MU muppets would die if they saw a Danish/Greek/Austrian, even Villa/Sunderland game) and going out of their way to bash US Soccer, and this for a show hosted on an American site about American sports! (they weren't good enough to get away with it either, like say WFD)

I even saw the philosophical hypocrisy of it all and wrote an e-mail (I never do that shyt) to Grantland talking about, you want people to be interested in soccer but you're completely doing it the wrong way bringing up the wrong type of fans. And I guess many other people felt that way cause they did a 180 from EPL-only to including US stuff quite regularly. I don't care if they don't like it, they have to do it
5ehoX.png

now my conscience is clear when listening to them

changing the american soccer landscape one email at a time brehs

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
It's all gonna kick off on Wednesday, I'm gonna be there for my first hooligan fight :hula:

I hope USA has some kind of ASBO equivalent I can hang on my wall to commemorate the occasion. A stadium ban certificate would do the job as well

DC fans complaining about the matches being switched, try-hard Metro fans going on about them being insensitive, the internet hatred reaching a boiling point, DC demanding more tickets and a different away section as a trade

Going to watch a few UFCs to get my technique down :birdman:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
It's all gonna kick off on Wednesday, I'm gonna be there for my first hooligan fight :hula:

I hope USA has some kind of ASBO equivalent I can hang on my wall to commemorate the occasion.
Cops with guns.