Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Turkish is alright, I like the fact the he seems to be level headed and actually thinks before he speaks.

Deluded is my guy tho. He tends to ramble at times, but he has passion for football. And tries to bring real content.

I'll watch anything with Kevin Campbell cause he gonna be honest.

AFTV minus a few, will always be go to for me.

Troopz is just played now, needs to slow down on the drinks.
yea i forgot about deluded gooner as well...yall right

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Nah breh lol , I've definitely seen some clips of Neville sitting on Man Utd's structure, their transfers windows etc.
Has Neville ever said he wants Man United to lose? lol because Robson most definitely has explicitly said so :russ:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah Robson and Lee Dixon are the only player pundits who actually know anything. I remember Lee and Robson were the only ones pointing out Ramsay's shoity midfield ways, and from jump calling Xhaka shiit.

But yeah, Wenger got him canned, when he spoke out off turn one too many times.

Flexed his muscles lol

I remember way back when AVB got a former Chelsea player / pundit on Chelsea TV sacked because he was chatting shyt about him on the club's own channel :deadmanny:

Former club favourite Langley was told he was no longer required at Chelsea TV after he described AVB as ‘vindictive’ for allegedly not allowing Nicolas Anelka and Alex to park their vehicles in the first-team car park after they had been banished from the squad for handing in transfer requests.

They got him back on when AVB got sacked :russ:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Robson did that? :dead:

“I don’t want them to lose quite as much as I did before,” he responded.

“I am banned from the stadium yeah,” Robson, who made 150 league appearances for Arsenal, added.

“I’m banned from the perimeter of the stadium.”

Arsenal news: Arsene Wenger has BANNED former star from Emirates - 'they hold grudges'

I lost some respect for Wenger because he never ended Stewart Robson or Clive Allen. Pretty sure Robson runs the ESPNFC account given how much Arsenal slander they tweet.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I really enjoyed watching Carragher's comments on Lampard the other week.

Refreshing to hear that. Nobody with a name has dared to call Lampard out for not bothering to learn his trade properly. Chelsea are a badly coached team and this is why.

Neville has become a bit too fond of his own voice over the past year or so. Had a spark when he started but seems to be feeling himself a little too much.

Wow, refreshing honesty from the Spitter. :ohhh:

and what annoys me about a lot of these UK CACs is that they’re quick to say “oh they’re only putting on female/black pundits to tick boxes” as if they haven’t got there on merit. But Lampard. Gerrard, Terry etc have had the biggest affirmative action: white privilege.

Very few, if any black footballers have walked into top jobs. And yet they’re quiet as a church mouse when their own are fast tracked and failed.

Lampard had to be called out because spending that much money and being where he is, is inexcusable but we know they won’t point out he got there because of it being a “good ol’ boys” club. Only Stan Collymore has had to balls to call it.

Last edited:

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
i don't watch fan tv channels,so i don't know how bad they are, but i'd be surprised if they're worse than the espn soccer pundits
them espn fools are the worst pundits, room full of idiots
had to stop watching them years ago when januszk or however you spell his name and them were still regulars, then i made the mistake of giving them a second chance during the corona lockdown days, yeah, fukk them biased sheep idiots
:camby:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Login • Instagram

My ex misses took them all to America

:hhh:

Women are something else I tell you.
fukking shame.
Was probably selling the shyt on ebay.

Bloody hell. Must have been a really messy divorce. Took all that shyt she knew meant so much to him and probably just dashed them away in America smh.:francis: