Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I feel this story comes up every decade and they get bailed out. Don't really fukk with Barca, they've been a madhouse propped up by geniuses in their history.

----

:wow::wow: Specs

Unless they get a great line of credit, due to their revenue history or in good faith. I don't see how they are going to be bailed out, unless Covid completely disappears in the next month. They gave up most of their equity to sign Griezmann. So they cannot use that or forecasted potential earnings. They won't get fair value if they have a fire sale on the players they want gone, unless some nod nod wink wink shenanigans like the Arthur/Pjanic deal. And are other clubs who earn a lot less revenue than Barca be willing to pay in full what they owe them, nope.

I don't see with all the covid uncertainty and it not being their debt any of the Presidential candidates willing to cover the debt, if they do have the funds themselves. The only way for them to be bailed out is for the club to be sold to some super billionaire, but that isn't happening.

Last edited:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

I feel this story comes up every decade and they get bailed out. Don't really fukk with Barca, they've been a madhouse propped up by geniuses in their history.

----

:wow::wow: Specs

It was bound to happen. They always want the best players and the way they structure those transfer payments to make it happen is wild :mjlol:. Their accountants put Italians to shame. And foreign clubs got no options but to accept it :gucci:. Makes you have a lot of respect for Neymar and His dad :wow:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
What a header from Harry, not sure about that being a foul:picard:

Not sure what Neville was on about with Shaw, he followed through but he kicked the ball against him/won it beforehand.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Such a stop start game. Burnley came out hyper aggressive so nothing wrong with playing our way in to the game, which we were but these stoppages are killing any chance of rhythm.