Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as far as Arsenal dudes, i enjoy listening to Turkish the most, cause he's actually funny and he's also sensible as well.
DT has a bad rep, but he's actually levelheaded and realistic when you put aside all the banter/swearing
Troopz...meh. My brother dikkrides him, he was funny at first but the schtick has grown tired.
James is sensible. Robbie seems sensible.
Cant speak too much about the others

I only recently discovered Saaed cause of Turkish's top 6 podcast. He just comes across as a troll

Turkish is alright, I like the fact the he seems to be level headed and actually thinks before he speaks.

Deluded is my guy tho. He tends to ramble at times, but he has passion for football. And tries to bring real content.

I'll watch anything with Kevin Campbell cause he gonna be honest.

AFTV minus a few, will always be go to for me.

Troopz is just played now, needs to slow down on the drinks.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I don't watch fan channels. I watch clips here and there for a laugh and enjoy some podcasts but once I started to find the obvious playing up for likes and views I was out.
even the so called pundits got shyt views and biased as fukk. your best bet is to watch games and tune that shyt out... I've been doing that for basketball too :yeshrug:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Flex and McKola are the 2 united fans I can stomach.
even the so called pundits got shyt views and biased as fukk. your best bet is to watch games and tune that shyt out... I've been doing that for basketball too :yeshrug:

I barely listen to pundits. Fortunately sky clips funny bits of Micah and Keane otherwise I would never hear their banter. I start games usually just before kick off and end at full time. I do watch the MNF analysis before the match particularly if they have a guest I'm interested in though.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

I barely listen to pundits. Fortunately sky clips funny bits of Micah and Keane otherwise I would never hear their banter. I start games usually just before kick off and end at full time. I do watch the MNF analysis before the match particularly if they have a guest I'm interested in though.
Alex Scott:blessed:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Nah thing is there's genuine quality analysis out there for football. Say what you want about G. Nev and Carragher and their biases but their punditry/analysis is top notch. Obviously that's only for UK brehs/streamers who can see it but it's great.

From what i've seen there's nothing like that out there for Basketball in the mainstream, though i've been looking.:jbhmm:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah thing is there's genuine quality analysis out there for football. Say what you want about G. Nev and Carragher and their biases but their punditry/analysis is top notch. Obviously that's only for UK brehs/streamers who can see it but it's great.

From what i've seen there's nothing like that out there for Basketball in the mainstream, though i've been looking.:jbhmm:

The NBA TV guys are good, but you won't find too many off their clips online

Last edited:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth

I enjoy Carra and Neville's banter more than their analysis. Especially Carra. I don't feel like I've gained any amazing insight listening to him apart from his facts and stats knowledge. Neville I enjoy due to my bias.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Turkish is alright, I like the fact the he seems to be level headed and actually thinks before he speaks.

Deluded is my guy tho. He tends to ramble at times, but he has passion for football. And tries to bring real content.

I'll watch anything with Kevin Campbell cause he gonna be honest.

AFTV minus a few, will always be go to for me.

Troopz is just played now, needs to slow down on the drinks.

Troopz character is working though. His podcasts does numbers

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

I actually enjoyed watching the nba finals on sky sports they had bj Armstrong and before cutting to commercials he’d give a overview

fan channels for nba teams are so low and majority suck .

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

That is one of the few traditional media things worth watching and even then I'll watch the clips on YouTube rather than sit through 5 hours of MNF to hear the interesting bits.

There's just too much content to consume nowadays (mainstream media or fan stuff). Just gotta find out what works for you :yeshrug: