Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

boca march to the match and is that gunfire i hear

Last edited by a moderator:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Pile of shyte that people have been repeating since time immemorial.

I wouldn't want to live in any other time for musical, literary, dramatic or sporting times.

I think the Rob Smyth quote sums it rather nicely actually.

That said I wouldn't mind living during the 80s...I think:manny:

50s 60s or 70s though :shaq2:

I've found myself wondering, what the fukk did they do back then? At least in the 80s you could have some rudimentary video game to fukk around with a bit.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

I've found myself wondering, what the fukk did they do back then? At least in the 80s you could have some rudimentary video game to fukk around with a bit.

Sex & Drugs

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Has nothing to do with being a Bullets fan(which I am), but as a product on a whole it's terrible at times. Yeah everything is great at the top end, but there are more than 5/6 NBA teams breh. And everything ain't great for those team.

there are alot of good teams in the NBA, and even the shyt ones like the Wizards, Raptors, Cavs and T-Wolves have made moves towards improving. If you are a NBA fan in Philly, Denver, Utah, Memphis etc. you have a competitive team that is fun to watch. I don't like David Stern but the age limit on the draft is helping shyt teams get better faster.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
that renovation is the worst thing that could've happened to the knicks fanbase, theyve at least doubled/tripled ticket prices throughout most of the arena for what i see. not even good seats cost $300 for knicks/heat, what a joke

gonna have to head to some nets games

KOTK

Pro
Daps

It just reminded me of the ludicrous collocation "GOAT of our time"

Work. Peep Kenneth Lamar's hit single (Filling In) Swimming Pools

Pour-up-work-head-shot-work-beat-wife-work-stand-up-work-pass-out-work-iron-lung-work-crippled-work-dead-work

Or just live like my man Cosmo Vitelli:manny:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The former Old Lady striker has saluted the Bianconeri for their ability to capitalise on small situations and their grit when they are up against it.

"CM Punk, the WWE Champion for 344 days, is like Juve, as they are both strong and because they are great fighters," he told Tuttosport.

"They also take advantage of all little situations. For example, on Sunday [at a 'Hell In A Cell' event], he kept the title because the referee gave a 'low blow' to the opponent. You know, everything happens in wrestling.

Miccoli:what:

JUVE=CM PUNK?:krs:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I have to put on my ignorant whiny voice for this, but it's so boooooooooooooooooooooooooring! Baseball I understand cause it's a silly tradition, no matter how boring it is. A day out, family bonding, talk about things while watching the old ball game. You can buy a ticket for 10-15 dollars most places, and it's a nice time-killer and an overall pleasant experience.

Basketball? Tickets are prohibitively expensive. The game just goes back and forth, and you know that nothing will matter until the 4th quarter. The experience is alright but not particularly special with the sideshows that go on. Realistically you can't really hope your kid grows up to be a basketball player, can you? The family aspect isn't there. I don't know what else, but it's by far the worst sport to experience.
Yoyoyo, you're my MLS family and I appreciate you, but why are you sh*tting on the NBA. The league is booming once more and the action and storylines are :ohlawd: I just copped League Pass cause of yesterday's action

-please stop your blasphemous ways:why:

-on a side not you ready for the MLS playoffs :usure:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Relegation just won't work in America, especially when you have major College sports.

But under the right system it can work for Basketball. But something has to be done, because if you are playing for the Wizards(:snoop:), Kings, Cavs, Hawks, Hornets and so on, what are you really playing for, other than a check, and auditioning to get picked up by one of the glamour teams.

Oh well, whatever, it's the system we have.
Sounds like the EPL and La Liga :manny:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
So DarrenArsenal off twitter reckons Theo will end up at Utd. Hope he's wrong. He wasn't about manpurse.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
NBA should have a cup competition.

No best of 7 nonsense. Single elimination and no seeding so everybody can face each other.