Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe it's because I'm 'new' to basketball but I have no issues with it.

I find following rookie players and how they get on pretty interesting tbh. I follow yoof footy a lot so there's that connection. Klay Thompson was good last year. Barnes looks decent.

The Grizz-Clippers playoff games last season >>>>>>>>>>>

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Looks like it's time to give up the ghost and return to our great nation with your tail between your legs.:whoa:
Already did that tbf. That's just the place I'm off on Sunday, put there for training. But I'm baffled as to why they thought a dogme 96 version of the Silent Hill trailer would be useful for promotional purpose.

:russ: at the thought of graduate opportunities for a poor BA in carlisle.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Already did that tbf. That's just the place I'm off on Sunday, put there for training. But I'm baffled as to why they thought a dogme 96 version of the Silent Hill trailer would be useful for promotional purpose.

:russ: at the thought of graduate opportunities for a poor BA in carlisle.
What are you doing there? The celta course?

Doesn't look that bad tbh. Your posts should be inspired at the very least. :smugbiden:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
What are you doing there? The celta course?

Doesn't look that bad tbh. Your posts should be inspired at the very least. :smugbiden:
Aye.

Yeah but have you watched any of the vids? (Don't and especially not with headphones.) The reviews for it on hostelworld are pretty gash (I've been placed there rather than picked it) and I've always wanted a kettle in the same room as a shower. I was just hoping or halls pt. 2.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Fair enough, I don't see Walcott going to utd though but stranger things have happened. :manny:
I see it all too well now that it's been floated. The maturity allied with his ability to score against the best teams:bryan:

When is Tommy Ross back?

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
If it was all about money you think rvp wouldn't go to city or Chelsea?

For one the only reason he didn't go CITY is because City needed to offload either Dzeko or Tevez for them to be able to afford RVP. And Chelsea weren't interested as they wanted to give Torres a chance without the pressure of another top class striker in the team.:pachaha:
Barcelona? weren't interested, especially at the transfer fee and wages demand.
Real madrid? They already have Benz and Higuain, why would they want RVP?
Juve? Yes Juve was interested but i don't think they afford the fee and wages.

So yes he went to Manchester United for the money. Anybody who says different is either an idiot or has red tainted glasses on. :mjpls: