Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Great news. Akin to Rangers and Celtic joining the prem, minus the financial shyt.

Hope Venezuela are there :pachaha:
they will be, every South American team plays in Copa America.

Venezuela have played in the US in a few friendlies since Chavez took over.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
yep, OFT meetup 2016 innit

this is a good move despite the small criticism talking about "the people of south america wont see their own teams play" well... last copa, and most copas.. home team/big teams/teams on the border sell out.. the rest have like 25% capacity

here, obviously, if there was madagascar vs el salvador, i'm sure it could fill up at least 15000..

KOTK

Pro
Daps
they will be, every South American team plays in Copa America.

Venezuela have played in the US in a few friendlies since Chavez took over.
Good job for those cholo fairies don't play a man's game or some ratchet c.a.c's would've made it andres escobar season:salute::birdman:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, one of the lads' mum works in a travel agents. He mentioned it to her and she said they get oil types going there all the time. Very well looked after, very safe.

Aussie mate tells me the best place for wages to be a miner is Kazakhstan. Only problem is is the local workers don't like it and are somewhat fond of knives and the question "Would you like to change your face? :ehh:"

Iraq could work out for me. Speak fluent Arabic, can try to pass off as a black Iraqi from Basra :manny:

From what I hear/know about the Gulf though is that the best compensating jobs in teaching English all require Masters degrees these days.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
yep, OFT meetup 2016 innit

this is a good move despite the small criticism talking about "the people of south america wont see their own teams play" well... last copa, and most copas.. home team/big teams/teams on the border sell out.. the rest have like 25% capacity

here, obviously, if there was madagascar vs el salvador, i'm sure it could fill up at least 15000..
:heh: fructose whiney bytches, it's one repetitive ass tournament they're missing.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Good job for those cholo fairies don't play a man's game or some ratchet c.a.c's would've made it andres escobar season:salute::birdman:

YUBYq.png

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Iraq could work out for me. Speak fluent Arabic, can try to pass off as a black Iraqi from Basra :manny:

From what I hear/know about the Gulf though is that the best compensating jobs in teaching English all require Masters degrees these days.
Yeah the lad in Korea I was referring to only has a BA in English Lit as qual, some experiences volunteering teaching young kids in england. Not on a huge wedge but cos he gets free accom and keeps one hunna percent of the earnings saving's easy.

What stacks does the gulf offer?

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
:sadcam: highly doubt it breh. timeline's looking longer than that tbh. i would give 1-1.5 fingers to enjoy juicy j records in brazil during carnaval.

i've got a relationship i'm massaging (:birdman:) in Salvador, and said connection lives in Rio now too:shaq:

been rolling with a gang of cariocas recently. getting used to the accent, but still find it much easier to understand mineiros and paulistas.

your boy's in the brazilian navy? or american? i'm working on military inroads right now, buncha non english speakin ass officers

US Navy, he doesnt speak a lick of Portuguese, and we're gonna plan to keep it that way. We'll try to find him a nice brazilian patricinha type of girl when he gets down here, see where that leads us :shaq:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah the lad in Korea I was referring to only has a BA in English Lit as qual, some experiences volunteering teaching young kids in england. Not on a huge wedge but cos he gets free accom and keeps one hunna percent of the earnings saving's easy.

What stacks does the gulf offer?

Not the salary that is attractive but benefits plus potential savings. Best jobs provide housing, spending allowances, annual airfare to anywhere, and no tax means you can pocket a whole lot of your salary.