Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
That cop that was going to cook and eat girls in NYC... he is a Terp... Was an RA...

and went to UMD the same time I went there. :why: :wow:

thankfully UMD is a big school so didnt know cuz, but :wow:

Forza Lecce

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Match was bananas. Tigre was down 2-0 on aggregate. Scored early on and then the game turned into a card fest. Tigre went down and a man and then Quito got two players sent off as well. Tigre scored three goals in the last 13 minutes but the atmosphere was tense. They showed a fight in the stands and it was a 30 guys against one.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Match was bananas. Tigre was down 2-0 on aggregate. Scored early on and then the game turned into a card fest. Tigre went down and a man and then Quito got two players sent off as well. Tigre scored three goals in the last 13 minutes but the atmosphere was tense. They showed a fight in the stands and it was a 30 guys against one.

:ooh: cant believe someone else watched that, i usually just dont post about these games cause no one watches em in this thread, or anywhere really :duck:

love some crazy south american action

somehow u de chile snuck thru.... gremio/millionairos will be the glamour tie of the QF. and u de chile/sao paulo will be awesome too

Forza Lecce

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ooh: cant believe someone else watched that, i usually just dont post about these games cause no one watches em in this thread, or anywhere really :duck:

somehow u de chile snuck thru.... gremio/millionairos will be the glamour tie of the QF. and u de chile/sao paulo will be awesome too

Thanks to that site I'm able to watch so much South American soccer. Which teams do you root for in each country? Can't wait for the Gremio/Millionarios tie because that is my team from Brazil. Kleber has been in a slump so there form has fallen off. Loved that Coritiba tie though where Marcelo Moreno scored at the end and Vanderlei Luxemburgo jumped into Andre Lima's arms and started kissing him.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Thanks to that site I'm able to watch so much South American soccer. Which teams do you root for in each country? Can't wait for the Gremio/Millionarios tie because that is my team from Brazil. Kleber has been in a slump so there form has fallen off. Loved that Coritiba tie though where Marcelo Moreno scored at the end and Vanderlei Luxemburgo jumped into Andre Lima's arms and started kissing him and told him "You can fukk my bytch based god!"
:wow:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Man, I was watching the Dortmund-RM match and legit spent about 15 minutes of the second half trying to think of jokes about the broad who threw herself in front of the train.

Harder than expected :leon:

As for the match...Essien. Surely he's done as a player. As they say, I think that train has...left the station....

:steviej:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
She went off the rails.

But on a serious note, if she'd done that in this country these private b*stards would've tried to charge her for it.

Going to apply for a loan today. Should be interesting:leon: sun-chasing, seaweed diet and antipathy to the work place and most other financial issues finally biting me in the arse:noah:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Thanks to that site I'm able to watch so much South American soccer. Which teams do you root for in each country? Can't wait for the Gremio/Millionarios tie because that is my team from Brazil. Kleber has been in a slump so there form has fallen off. Loved that Coritiba tie though where Marcelo Moreno scored at the end and Vanderlei Luxemburgo jumped into Andre Lima's arms and started kissing him.

Naah, we're supporting Cruzeiro round these parts (we've been shyt this season). Brasileirao is a two horse race now between Fluminense and Atletico MG, with 5 games left in the season, lets hope Fluminense take it home.

concise

Veteran
Daps

I was watching, but you know I went to sleep cuz I was all depressed.