Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
GW's Ach

Ach said:
Ok serious post about tonight

Positives first as i am a naturally positive person

Mert :bow: Love this guy. Was excellent tonight. Also Jenkinson is ever improving, clearly a fan favourite and im glad i was right about him. Always been a fan.

Biggest positive is its one day, one game closer to the end of Wengers reign. We dont know when it will be but since he cant stay forever, everyday that goes past is a day closer to the end of the worst time in Arsenal history

As for the rest

Mannone - no chance with the goals

Verm - Made no noticable mistakes but didnt stamp his authority over the team

Santos - did he look as bad on tv as he did live?

Arteta - Oh dear god. How in a Spanish golden generation era are we lumped with the worst Spanish midfielder of all time? He is terrible.

Coq - Dont actually think he had that bad a game

Cazorla - Well and truly infected with Wengeritis. His career as we know it is over :rose:

Pod - Needs to pla upfront

Gerv - Needs to fukk off

Ramsey - Needs to score and hope hes the next one to die cos of it

Subs

Giroud - Whats the point? He has no movement. Woeful player. At least Chamakh as bad as he can be would run down the channels, try something. Giroud stands there like a lump

Arshavin and Gnabry - Former had no supply and the latter showed more in the first 2 touches than Arteta, Ramsey and Gervinho did all night. Lost the ball for the 2nd goal but he lost it trying to be creative and i dont blame him for that.

It was a horrific performance. Bould has been an utter failure and needs to go as well as Wenger which is a no brainer. De Boer and Bergkamp in. Hell get Harry in. Anyone ffs. Thats what it has come to

QPR will be licking their lips no doubt as they are getting their first win at the weekend

Ach said:
Mert was brilliant in the first half tbf.

Single handedly the reason we kept a clean sheet in that half

Unfortunately as good as he is, he cant keep out a team all by himself for 90 mins. He needed help. He didnt get it.

On another point, think theres a good chance we are going out. No way are we winning in Germany or Greece and whilst we should beat Monty at home (should being the main word there but we have Wenger so Monty are favourites imo) will 9 points be enough?

The other games in the group between the other teams have become very important

legendary shyt :bow:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
:ehh: poorer than I thought. The well has finely run dry. I shall be applying for a loan soon. Accommodation in Prague more expensive than I expected with this IH. Also faintly amused by their attempts to threaten me with a waiting list behind me. I got accepted on Monday with relative ease, so I don't fink so chums :rudy:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ehh: poorer than I thought. The well has finely run dry. I shall be applying for a loan soon. Accommodation in Prague more expensive than I expected with this IH. Also faintly amused by their attempts to threaten me with a waiting list behind me. I got accepted on Monday with relative ease, so I don't fink so chums :rudy:

Why not head to the Middle East breh?

BOBN

Pro
Daps
James Olley ‏@JamesOlley

Wenger: "I used to say to the players our job is not to talk but to produce performances so I am not very comfortable today to speak to you"
wumger :troll: even his humility sounds arrogant :salute:
James Olley ‏@JamesOlley

PHW says he doesn’t know if Red and White have been in touch lately or not. Heckles from floor: "What are you paid for then?"
James Olley ‏@JamesOlley

PHW says he doesn’t know if Red and White have been in touch lately or not. Heckles from floor: "What are you paid for then?"
John Cross ‏@johncrossmirror

Another AST member Nigel Phillips questioning the club/RvP ambition. This is by far and away the ugliest, rowdiest AGM I've attended.
the wolves are :eat:

stewart robson on talksport a minute ago said wenger and bould have had a rift as bould's not been allowed to work with the defence.
this wenger :dead:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA

:ohmy:...:weirdo: well damn...:wow:

ether.jpg

KOTK

Pro
Daps
iraqi kurdistan, you people are crazy
Nah, one of the lads' mum works in a travel agents. He mentioned it to her and she said they get oil types going there all the time. Very well looked after, very safe.

Aussie mate tells me the best place for wages to be a miner is Kazakhstan. Only problem is is the local workers don't like it and are somewhat fond of knives and the question "Would you like to change your face? :ehh:"

KOTK

Pro
Daps
stuff my mate is telling me about south korea is jokes. his pay rate works out like 50 quid an hour.
I hated the idea of a coteacher
But now he does the hard paper work
and takes me for dinner
I do nuffin and get free meals

:russ::russ::russ:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Dempsey doesn't get the start, obvious choice.

Siggy has looked better mostly cause he's been in when Adebayor has been in too.

Dempsey has chemistry with Lennon, Bale does his own thing, and Defoe never passes. :yeshrug:

Strange how this is the first time he walks into the team, and ends up crashing out. Then again the Spurs midfield is a neverending bottomless pit of despair, no matter who comes in