Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Arsenal AGM tomorrow. Should be fun :russ:

yesjacknicholson.gif

Montez

Superstar
Daps
didnt see the match, dont care about the City result. Lolz, whatever

This is the team you wanted Arsene and the board. This is your team. They are shyt.

:whoa: They aren't any sell-able assets on this team. They might actually have to buy.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Horsey, u gonna make it out here for Carnaval? I got a homeboy from the Navy coming, what you know about Carnaval in the countryside of Minas Gerais. Diamantina or Ouro Preto gonna be boppin to Bands a make her dance all day and night. Planning on staying a couple days in MG then hit up Rio or Salvador during Carnaval. What you think is best?

:sadcam: highly doubt it breh. timeline's looking longer than that tbh. i would give 1-1.5 fingers to enjoy juicy j records in brazil during carnaval.

i've got a relationship i'm massaging (:birdman:) in Salvador, and said connection lives in Rio now too:shaq:

been rolling with a gang of cariocas recently. getting used to the accent, but still find it much easier to understand mineiros and paulistas.

your boy's in the brazilian navy? or american? i'm working on military inroads right now, buncha non english speakin ass officers

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
yeah man, that last scene on the bush is pretty good. I didnt cry tho.

Now Benji last night :to: :wow: