Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

concise

Veteran
Daps
Anway, hurricane.
We have a hurricane approaching. I'm actually kind of interested since they said it might mix with snow. :ehh: What would that look like?

Too bad if it happens, we're finding out firsthand. :sadcam:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Thanks to that site I'm able to watch so much South American soccer. Which teams do you root for in each country? Can't wait for the Gremio/Millionarios tie because that is my team from Brazil. Kleber has been in a slump so there form has fallen off. Loved that Coritiba tie though where Marcelo Moreno scored at the end and Vanderlei Luxemburgo jumped into Andre Lima's arms and started kissing him.

I haven't had too much of a chance to watch Brazilian footy but I'm with you... Gremio has some ill players and a great team :takedat:

The closest I came to stanning for a team was that title-winning Fluminense a few years back, with Conca, Fred, Washington :ahh:

as for proper rooting interests in S.A. I only have Universidad de Chile, the only team in the world with that crazy kamikaze playing style, well aside from Roma now

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Anway, hurricane.
We have a hurricane approaching. I'm actually kind of interested since they said it might mix with snow. :ehh: What would that look like?

Too bad if it happens, we're finding out firsthand. :sadcam:

Part of me is scared and part of me would love to see it considering that other "hurricane" that was supposed to make it through but ended up being nothing

Anyway I'm looking to be at least part fearful of my life here. If that's not happening then whats the point of this?

Forza Lecce

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naah, we're supporting Cruzeiro round these parts (we've been shyt this season). Brasileirao is a two horse race now between Fluminense and Atletico MG, with 5 games left in the season, lets hope Fluminense take it home.

I went to the watch the Cruzeiro-Gremio Copa Lib game at Cafe Belo in Somerville, MA a couple of years ago. Since everyone is from Belo Horizonte, it was forty Cruzeiro fans and just one Gremio fan besides me. After Cruzeiro won, everyone was clowning me, and one dude was shouting "Zeiro! Zeiro!" in my face Other guy slunk out the side door immediately, but they beat people up in the parking lot so I decided to order another drink and play it cool before leaving.

You don't have to worry about Minas winning the Brasileirão because Flu is too far ahead and playing too well for Atletico MG to catch up. I understand the feeling though, because I hate Internacional.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
And his Hit List

Silvio Berlusconi's women - Telegraph

silvio-berlusconi-saluto-militare.jpg

concise

Veteran
Daps
Part of me is scared and part of me would love to see it considering that other "hurricane" that was supposed to make it through but ended up being nothing

Anyway I'm looking to be at least part fearful of my life here. If that's not happening then whats the point of this?

was that last year or the year before?

I believe it was weakened down to a category 1 or tropical storm by the time it arrived and just wound up being an extended heavy rainstorm.

At least the basements on the block didn't flood that day. :manny:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
@Ourand_SBJ: SBD: Fox and ESPN have dropped out of the EPL bidding process. NBCU clear front runner. BeIN the big question mark.

:ohmy:

concise

Veteran
Daps
@Ourand_SBJ: SBD: Fox and ESPN have dropped out of the EPL bidding process. NBCU clear front runner. BeIN the big question mark.

:ohmy:

What season would that be?
And what becomes of Fox Soccer if that happens? They just disappear? :dwillhuh: I know that they have world cups to show. :dwillhuh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
What season would that be?
And what becomes of Fox Soccer if that happens? They just disappear? :dwillhuh: I know that they have world cups to show. :dwillhuh:
I thought espn had that? Or do you mean women's World Cup?

NBC showing the Men's World Cup :bryan:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
next season.

simply insane, i dont like it at all unless nbc has a good multichannel platform thing in their plan. or this could be what pushes bein over the edge and ends up getting them those multiple channels on every package in the us.

fox are fukked, no reason for fsc or fs+ to exist. all they have is spl :laff: (and CL, but they already fukk that up regularly)

I thought espn had that? Or do you mean women's World Cup?

ESPN has 2014, FOX has 2018/2022. And this is for 2013-2016 EPL. I bet they come back with a vengeance 2015.

realistically this doesnt make a difference for any of us, epl is big enough that everyone will be carrying the channels