Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I don't see his obsession with 3 at the back :pachaha: Why change an already at risky back 4 tonight, for a back 3, when the players don't know what they're supposed to do. Jesus.

They need a miracle now and they'll do well just to get a Europa spot.

Blame Barca and Juve they had success with it and dominated possession in games by playin that way, but they have the players to play like that.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
the 'hurst is retarded' tag never fails to amuse me every time Im reading this thread :heh:

Roovers410

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
Ajax is gonna get crushed in manchester....however did yall see Ricardo van Rhijn? Our rb...this dude is gonna be one of the best players in the coming years ...

Roovers410

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
:whew:

I hope so, because its gunna cripple the Citeh otherwise, cant be makin money from just window shoppin.

When do they make a final decision?

well the new government is in coalition talks as we speak...but the mayor of Amsterdam was at a major late night talk show last night and spoke about this issue..

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We were shyt tonight and Schalke deserved it.

No penetration at all... this is where the manager earns his money because carrying on the same isn't gonna change shyt. It's too one paced.

Never mind conceding one then getting hit on the break when pushing too hard for an equaliser... the lack of cutting edge is more worrying.

Funcrusher

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh lawd did I have a fantastic night in the Amsterdam Arena. Being there watching my team beating a 600 million squad feels so good :ahh:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
We were shyt tonight and Schalke deserved it.

No penetration at all... this is where the manager earns his money because carrying on the same isn't gonna change shyt. It's too one paced.

Never mind conceding one then getting hit on the break when pushing too hard for an equaliser... the lack of cutting edge is more worrying.
KG getting that tree-avoidance 5k + more next contract. the midfield trio needs capn jack or abou cos the front three ain't creating shid.

corporal behind enemy lines for the first:why: gnarby killing the game:bryan:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
didnt see the match, dont care about the City result. Lolz, whatever

This is the team you wanted Arsene and the board. This is your team. They are shyt.