Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Isco

Rookie
Daps
Props to Pellegrini for the little squad he has put together in Málaga on little to no budget. I thought Saviola was finished but he's shown he has enough left in the tank for a little CL run.

Looks like Dortmund put in work. :mj:

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Lescott and Kompany (especially) don't look the same players/partnership as last season.

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Kompanys in bad form (and he doesnt even have the euros to blame) and Lescotts just shyt, the least mobile in their 20's black athlete since :jawalrus:

Lescott's never looked comfy on the ball but this season he shyts himself everytime he's given the ball. Kompany looks so complacent.

Clichy was giving the Ajax RB acres and acres of space in the first half, he really isn't good enough if you want to be challenging at the top. Kolarov aint much better either, just a throwaway player for Mancini to use whenever he likes.

Mancini has to go, shouldn't last the season.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Lescott's never looked comfy on the ball but this season he shyts himself everytime he's given the ball. Kompany looks so complacent.

Clichy was giving the Ajax RB acres and acres of space in the first half, he really isn't good enough if you want to be challenging at the top. Kolarov aint much better either, just a throwaway player for Mancini to use whenever he likes.

Mancini has to go, shouldn't last the season.

I think he'll last the season, but thats it for him. Hes tinkered far too much this year, looked what happened when Pep did it last year, it never works out.

Kolarov's good for setpieces thats it.

Clichy been pony since he gave away that last min pen all those years ago.

Watchin Lescott run out to the channelsto close the attacker down is any adventure in itself, you never know whats exactly gunna happened, but 50% theres gunna be some fukkery involved

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I think he'll last the season, but thats it for him. Hes tinkered far too much this year, looked what happened when Pep did it last year, it never works out.

Kolarov's good for setpieces thats it.

Clichy been pony since he gave away that last min pen all those years ago.

Watchin Lescott run out to the channelsto close the attacker down is any adventure in itself, you never know whats exactly gunna happened, but 50% theres gunna be some fukkery involved

I don't see his obsession with 3 at the back :pachaha: Why change an already at risky back 4 tonight, for a back 3, when the players don't know what they're supposed to do. Jesus.

They need a miracle now and they'll do well just to get a Europa spot.