Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
What;s your point, still gonna finish above at the end of the season, come on now.:ld:

I think you know my point. :steviej: Don't downplay the achievements of our teens when you out here getting beaten by the same team.
I remember I posted after that Norwich drew with you guys last season then you were on some "that was last season, norwich are sh*t now"

:stopitslime:

With the cockiness of Arsenal fans you'd never guess they were approaching 8 years without any silverware :gag:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Just finishing watching the Arsenal game, my God what a boring team, I swear Santos was our best attacking player today.

This team can't create for shyt with the likes of Gervinho, Ramsey, Arteta, and Jenkinson getting the ball so much in the opponents half. Don't even know how they've manage to score so far this season. Giroud just looks slow, and just clueless, Arteta literally goes backwards whenever he gets the ball.

Santos seemed to be the only player who looked like he had a clue how to play proper pass and move football.

For this team to go forward certain players gotta go Ramsey, Arteta, Gerv, Jenkinson(sorry but Fullbacks who produces nothing in today's football are useless, it's not like fullbacks have to defend anymore)
:why:

Santos is a terrible defender and takes too many touches. He is even more one footed than Gibbs and Jenks which is saying a a lot. He gets forward well, but he likes to cut in field which fukks up the attacking width which is what this team needs, not a fullback trying to pick a pass in the center of the field. He was terrible yesterday.

Dont disagree with the rest of your post tho, this team just aint that good of an attacking unit.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:why:

Santos is a terrible defender and takes too many touches. He is even more one footed than Gibbs and Jenks which is saying a a lot. He gets forward well, but he likes to cut in field which fukks up the attacking width which is what this team needs, not a fullback trying to pick a pass in the center of the field. He was terrible yesterday.

Don't care about terrible defending FB's you can compensate for that. He wasn't terrible, he made good inside runs, and can do a whole lot more in the opponents half than any our other fullbacks.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol at people saying Ozil is bad. Same people saying Giroud was going to be good :mjpls:

What's your point, I'm wrong so far about Giroud, Ozil is not a bad player, but please great player. no. Just another one of these goodish players, who has some great moments. Who gets completely over hyped and overrated because today's game is lacking truly great attacking talents.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I cant wait for MON's arrogant press conference after this where he takes credit for a deflected header
Don't care about terrible defending FB's you can compensate for that. He wasn't terrible, he made good inside runs, and can do a whole lot more in the opponents half than any our other fullbacks.

thats the problem, we need width, not another guy crowding the middle and taking too many touches trying to pick a pass.