Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Arsene really is looking lost these days. He just doesn't know how to win. Giroud shouldn't be anywhere near the first team. For all his idiocy, Gervinho as a CF was working. We are so much more dangerous when he is there.

Don't even think he was the issue. Everything was slow and predictable as fukk today. Ramsey only wanted to pass to Cazorla and Arteta was doing pirouettes for 90 minutes.

Podolski when he's not counterattacking is :huhldup:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Don't even think he was the issue. Everything was slow and predictable as fukk today. Ramsey only wanted to pass to Cazorla and Arteta was doing pirouettes for 90 minutes.

Podolski when he's not counterattacking is :huhldup:

Ya he isnt the main problem, it is very systemic, but he was completely useless today, and i've seen nothing about him that warrants he should be startling over Gervinho. He looks like a circle in a square peg. We dont cross enough or effectively enough for him to be halfway useful. And in possession he doesnt offer anything. RvP has really spoiled me i suppose. We looked gash.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Nothing more frustrating than seeing Man City down a goal or two, and then check the score again 20 minutes later to see they've won. Why won't these fukks just lose already :sadbron:

And it's always Dzeko. Dude is so shyt but yet so good at the same time :noah:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
God damn what a thriller this Bilbao @ Valencia game. Bilbao were up 2-1 and Valencia scored in the 89th and 90th min to win it 3-2