Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Holy shyt!! Ronaldinho with the hail mary pass (for americans) in the box and ex Cruzeiro defender, Leonardo heads it in!! 92nd minute!! Atletico 3-2

FT Atletico 3-2 Flumiense. What a match, Atlético sitting in second place, now 6 points behind first placed Fluminense.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Genoa 2 - 3 Roma. Roma was down 2-0 in the first half. Zeman still fukking around, has Pjanic and Bradley on the bench.

Totti swag surfing out there.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Brasileirao aint passing on ESPN over there anymore?
Not live action (not that ive seen in a while). They just do ESPN kicks with a round up of action from there.
I had TV Globo for a while, so I switch over at Giants half time to see Atletico-Flu and it says order right now for $29.99 :heh: it's not even HD.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Showed up to the hospital with a white chick covered in blood from head to toe at 7AM and didn't catch a charge :whew:. Patrice Evra ended racism world wide with his bravery.

A muay thai fighter thinks I'm fukking his girlfriend.

I need to stop going so hard every weekend :noah:

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
Schalke getting that derby win for the first time in 2 years was:ahh::ahh::ahh:. We should of won 4-1 tbh, if Klopp tries to play a 3 man back line again at the Veltins were gonna drop 5 on them:smugfavre:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Showed up to the hospital with a white chick covered in blood from head to toe at 7AM and didn't catch a charge :whew:. Patrice Evra ended racism world wide with his bravery.

A muay thai fighter thinks I'm fukking his girlfriend.

I need to stop going so hard every weekend :noah:

:leostare:
so what you're trying to say is... you did something to catch a charge? :leostare: