Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Don't even think he was the issue. Everything was slow and predictable as fukk today. Ramsey only wanted to pass to Cazorla and Arteta was doing pirouettes for 90 minutes.

Podolski when he's not counterattacking is :huhldup:

he was absolutely shyt :scusthov:

I cant get on Giroud too much because he cannot create for himself like past Arsenal strikers.

Oh well, at least this delusion about winning the title can end.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Ya he isnt the main problem, it is very systemic, but he was completely useless today, and i've seen nothing about him that warrants he should be startling over Gervinho. He looks like a circle in a square peg. We dont cross enough or effectively enough for him to be halfway useful. And in possession he doesnt offer anything. RvP has really spoiled me i suppose. We looked gash.

I try not to think about it. But him in this team would be :whew: Giroud's movement is just as good and he's better in the air but Chocolate Legs was special.

Agree on the crosses. Even more frustrating is how teams give us the wings but we think that's too good for us. Far too predictable.

he was absolutely shyt :scusthov:

I cant get on Giroud too much because he cannot create for himself like past Arsenal strikers.

Oh well, at least this delusion about winning the title can end.

:whoa: City were 8 back with 8 to go. :pachaha:

I liked Serge tho. At least someone was willing to create without Santi.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I liked Serge tho. At least someone was willing to create without Santi.

oh yeah, he was good. Wanted to try something. Just wish we were not playing a 17 year old at that point.:huhldup:

oh well, the battle for 4th started today:shaq:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finishing watching the Arsenal game, my God what a boring team, I swear Santos was our best attacking player today.

This team can't create for shyt with the likes of Gervinho, Ramsey, Arteta, and Jenkinson getting the ball so much in the opponents half. Don't even know how they've manage to score so far this season. Giroud just looks slow, and just clueless, Arteta literally goes backwards whenever he gets the ball.

Santos seemed to be the only player who looked like he had a clue how to play proper pass and move football.

For this team to go forward certain players gotta go Ramsey, Arteta, Gerv, Jenkinson(sorry but Fullbacks who produces nothing in today's football are useless, it's not like fullbacks have to defend anymore)

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
falcao to real rumors :ehh:

as a real casual fan...:yes: about time they get a proper striker

(higuain scored a gret goal today too, funny)

based falcao with cronaldo and ozil, under jose ? :ahh:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
falcao to real rumors :ehh:

as a real casual fan...:yes: about time they get a proper striker

(higuain scored a gret goal today too, funny)

based falcao with cronaldo and ozil, under jose ? :ahh:

Too bad that ain't happening, and lol at putting Ozil in that convo:laugh: