Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I could dig up all my posts about Dzeko and how great he is but I'm pretty sure green site is gone. But anyway.

Hes good when he doesnt try and do too much in the build up/hold up play. And hes a monster when crosses are put in the box. Him being super sub is actually his best role for Citeh.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
and arsenal has schalke next? who just beat dortmund @ dortmund? i wanna see that destruction.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Where Frush at? :ooh:
When Our youngsters demolished these clowns

Remember I told you niqqas about Suso too. The niqqa had a scrumptious debut today.

We started with a 17 and 18 year old in our front 3 and scored 5 and created loads more :noah:

Relax. it's Norwich:heh:

(dapped by KOTK)

What really good? :lolbron:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
3203099_o.gif

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
imagine if Cazorla was passing to RVP instead of Gervinho...

Its not even that, they need another creator in the attackin 3rd. Its all Carzola or nothing

Foreheads problem is that Arsenal like the ball to be moved quickly when they attack when he gets it, he slows the play/counter by havin too many touches then by the time he gets his cross in or tries to pass the ball, the defence has already gotten back. When he moves the ball quick hes alright.

Everytime he gets the ball its an adventure for everyone watchin

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Its not even that, they need another creator in the attackin 3rd. Its all Carzola or nothing

Foreheads problem is that Arsenal like the ball to be moved quickly when they attack when he gets it, he slows the play/counter by havin too many touches then by the time he gets his cross in or tries to pass the ball, the defence has already gotten back. When he moves the ball quick hes alright.

Everytime he gets the ball its an adventure for everyone watchin
you know why it takes Gervinho so long? Because he is an idiot

BOBN

Pro
Daps
so wenger stumbled upon something resembling a winning team and what did he do?

drop mert then start playing this giroud fool again.

wumger is just :troll: in his last days

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
so wenger stumbled upon something resembling a winning team and what did he do?

drop mert then start playing this giroud fool again.

wumger is just :troll: in his last days

Arsene really is looking lost these days. He just doesn't know how to win. Giroud shouldn't be anywhere near the first team. For all his idiocy, Gervinho as a CF was working. We are so much more dangerous when he is there.