Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Bale is someone who won’t play unless he’s literally 100%. Like Dembele. It’s their right but you can’t tell me managers and teammates don’t lose some respect.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
What's the over and under on how long before Jose gets phucked off with Welsh Daniel Sturridge
He’s done it before with Hazard. Is what it is. Most players are going to do anything to stay on the field. Bale clearly isn’t like that but we’ll see. Dude is a great player.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
He’s done it before with Hazard. Is what it is. Most players are going to do anything to stay on the field. Bale clearly isn’t like that but we’ll see. Dude is a great player.

Hazard had a bad hip iirc at that time. And nor had a history prior to Jose of being injury prone like Bale and Sturridge, so not entirely the same. I believe Jose main beef with Hazard was questioning more of his desire to dominate and impose himself along with the lack of tracking back (Atletico CL semi final game is one game I remember) Cannot remember if the whole physio instance was something to do with Hazard as well, if he was the player who failed to go down.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
I'm still on FM 12! For two reasons:

1) imo it was the last 'great' game of the series, which still has things like sliders for tactics that you can adjust one-by-one and really micromanage. And although it has a lot of pointless crap that wastes time (press conferences etc.) there's less of it than in the recent titles.

2) I've got a long term save going, reached all the way to 2024 having started in 2011. The goal of the save is to win the World Cup with a team from each continent, as well as in the meantime creating an unstoppable powerhouse in European club football. The second part is done, I've won 10 Champions Leagues in a row :mjlol: but the first mission is seriously difficult. In three attempts I've only won one World Cup, with Ghana in 2018 :wow: I'm not ready to move on from this save until I win the World Cup with five teams from five continents. Now it's taken me like 3 irl years to play through 13 years in-game, so theoretically the best I can do is about 4-5 irl years from now if I win four consecutive World Cups (unlikely). So it'll probably be past 2030 IRL by the time I'm done with this save :russ:

Damn thought I was bad, I still play FM18 as the jump\changes to 19 I didnt like.

Been playing FM\Champ since 92
:flabbynsick:

But I love it
:banderas:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Damn thought I was bad, I still play FM18 as the jump\changes to 19 I didnt like.

Been playing FM\Champ since 92
:flabbynsick:

But I love it
:banderas:

You old phuck. I did start it when the 3 foreigner rule was still a thing.

I retired tho back in 05/06 only after coming out of retirement for about a month after not playing for a couple of years. But when I was doing season in a day, as a grown up, I knew it was time to stop :hubie:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Got FM 2020 last month, started a Newcastle save was beating Leicester 1 nil then Angel Gomes and Saint Maximin get long term injuries during the game which leads to Perez and Vardy scoring. :unimpressed:

Still got my Celtic save from 2018 won the Europa League :blessed: and some random Ferencvaros save for 2019.