Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Man U obviously need to improve. However football fans in general are addicted to transfers.. It's like getting a new toy

It's the FIFA-ication of football. You got good journalists being hounded by a$$holes.

It's why football fans think you can just plug in players and formations. Or transfer just happen like that. No real sense of reality.

It's only going to get worse with Fantasy Football.

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
IPTV breh

This is what I've got, two streaming subscription services. One charges $15 and the other $25. To be honest it is actually a pretty good deal considering you get a vast amount of content from like 20 different sports. The problem I have with it is I feel like I'm paying for things I'll never use :yeshrug: it just feels wasteful.

And a vpn

In my experience these aren't really viable in Australia. From what I understand about how VPN works, essentially you want to be as physically close as possible to the server in order to maximize speed. So if you want to use a European VPN server your best speeds will be in western Asia, northern Africa, and north America. Australia is so far away from Europe and north America that when I've used VPN in the past my speed really suffers. On top of this our internet is already garbage, the worst speeds in the developed world. Even developing countries like Kazakhstan have better average speeds :mjcry: