Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps

The US is capitalist to its bones and I bet SUM is behind this. This is a terrible decision. Fulham and Brighton ok. Liverpool and Arsenal?

NBC's fukking up the game just to push this Peacock service that no one wants. This is almost as bad as CBS locking the whole CL and EL behind a garbage streaming service with no other worthwhile products on it.

Almost.

Makes me miss the CL Fox Sports days. shyt presentation, but you got the games on FS1 and FS2, no other services needed.

Last edited:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
NBC's fukking up the game just to push this Peacock service that no one wants. This is almost as bad as CBS locking the whole CL and EL behind a garbage streaming service with no other worthwhile products on it.

Almost.

Makes me miss the CL Fox Sports days. shyt presentation, but you got the games on FS1 and FS2, no other services needed.
I ate off Univision and galavision for ucl will Univision show EPL?

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps

The US is capitalist to its bones and I bet SUM is behind this. This is a terrible decision. Fulham and Brighton ok. Liverpool and Arsenal?

Chelsea Liverpool is my birthday game now I gotta pay to see timo score a hat trick :unimpressed:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Saputo stadium is dope. Not too big and cavernous and a real festive atmosphere, so much better than the crap Olympic stadium where all the sight lines are shyt.

I’m hoping Quebec can get a CPL team. It won’t work in Montreal, but Laval or Quebec city would be ideal. I’m hoping we can get 4-6 more teams in the league, don’t want it to be CFL version 2.

Athletico Ottawa should get decent crowds once coronavirus is finally dead and buried.

We're having a decent size turn out at the bars and field for game day viewings. It would be dope if you guys get at least 2 teams. Maybe a team from League 1 can sponsor you guys like how atleti did for us. You know... Like QC is apparently losing their culture so it wouldn't be a bad idea having a Paris Saint Laval:lolbron: