Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Koulibaly to City with possibly Messi on the way? GOD DAYUM! how much more does Pep need to compete?! Might as well build a time machine and sign Beckenbauer, Pele, and Di Stefano. Not only should this fool be getting 100 points next season, but he better walk the league, FA Cup, and CL. No ifs, ands, or buts. don't wanna hear about "bbuuut City spend like other teams"...

And we all know where that money coming from:mjpls:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
All or Nothing with Spurs is incredible.

- The exaggeration of Spurs' greatness. :mjlol:
- Incredible stadium and facilities :whoo:
- Mourinho's man management works at a club like Chelsea, Spurs, Inter but you can see firsthand why it didn't work well with Real and United :wow:(Aurier, Ali). Still elite.
- They kinda did Poch dirty
- It's a Mou Promo
- Dele Ali is unlikable.
- The Eriksen stuff is incredible, Danish Kyrie

It's fukk Spurs every day but I do respect how they have come up in the last decade.

Not mad. He looks a different player under Arteta.

Last edited:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
100 million euros though?

He looked average in that game

talent level is really drying up this generation

which position is he elite at though? striker, they already bought Werner, cm, there's better players available, winger? Chelsea already have Pulisic and Ziyech who I'm sure are also better in that position. They already have a good at all, but master of none in midfield in Kovacic(and Snailginho). :to:

I mean guess he could be Lampard 2.0 with good passing

The fee is what it is :manny: that's the going rate for somebody this good.

In a midfield 3, he's going to be the most attacking player. Havertz can play with Ziyech, Pulisic and Werner (especially against the weaker team).

Kovacic is only good at dribbling breh. He can't play through balls, can't shoot or defend. Havertz is on another planet to that bum.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The fee is what it is :manny: that's the going rate for somebody this good.

In a midfield 3, he's going to be the most attacking player. Havertz can play with Ziyech, Pulisic and Werner (especially against the weaker team).

Kovacic is only good at dribbling breh. He can't play through balls, can't shoot or defend. Havertz is on another planet to that bum.
He was Chelsea player of the year tho :troll:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Hi guys.:sas2:

vdB:blessed:

@mastermind I sometimes browse the Arsenal thread on the new forum, i haven't seen much of you unintentionally winding ppl up are you on there?

@Kunty McPhuck Hi how's you? Also let's be fair even throughout the Liverpool dominance United were still the 'glamour club'. BOX OFFICE:whoo:

Because they're gimps who weren't actual match goers until they started getting paid for it.

It makes me physically sick to be quite honest. I went to uni with a quite prominent one from the united stand, was a friend of a friend, absolute joker, i remember watching united games at house parties while he was in the kitchen having pre drinks with his non-alcohol drink creeping on birds he had no chance with kmt

If i speak, i'm in trouble:banderas:

I'm alright lad. How is everything in your part of the country?

Good to see you back, my Kenwyne Jones stanning friend.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
100 million euros though?

He looked average in that game

talent level is really drying up this generation

which position is he elite at though? striker, they already bought Werner, cm, there's better players available, winger? Chelsea already have Pulisic and Ziyech who I'm sure are also better in that position. They already have a good at all, but master of none in midfield in Kovacic(and Snailginho). :to:

I mean guess he could be Lampard 2.0 with good passing

He's one of those moment players. He wont control a match like Aouar would. But if you need a goal in a decisive moment that's where he'll excel.

They say he is Ballack/Ozil hybrid. I just don't see the midfield presence in him like Ballack. Reminds me of Dele Alli pre fall off. Personally I see him progressing into a Thomas Muller type player but far more athletic and better tekkers.

Last edited: