Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I don't post much there anymore unless we win.

But yeah, they do get mad at my plainspoken and correct posts. That thread is jokes.

welcome back you b*stard.
Every thread is really, e.g. 3 days ago the united thread was in hysteria about how we're going to come 8th. After the vdB news we're bordering on title challengers. People need hobbies during the transfer window.

Thanks bruv, is the chat in this thread these days?

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Henrikh Mkhitaryan joins Roma from Arsenal on permanent deal
Armenia international's Arsenal contract had been due to expire in summer 2021
Last Updated: 31/08/20 7:07pm

skysports-henrikh-mkhitaryan_5082770.jpg

Henrikh Mkhitaryan scored nine goals in 22 Serie A appearances while on loan at Roma last season
Henrikh Mkhitaryan has signed a permanent deal with Roma after terminating his contract with Arsenal by mutual consent.

:ehh:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I'm doing very well

Yep, remember those days.

Its good to hear from you,, for real. How you doing these days
Yeah mate i'm decent, struggling with this different way of life under covid and the constant barrage of disgusting news at home and the absolute atrocities happening in the streets on yours lads' side of the atlantic but what can you do. Compared to many i'm blessed with some work, loved ones etc etc

It's funny you know I was actually just sitting here after i posted considering what i used to be like on SOHH/early days here. Such a purposely contrarian young man:mjgrin::russ:

We all grow up and look back and cringe i suppose.:unimpressed:

For all the other old boys from the SOHH football thread days hope you're all well.:salute:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
How you doing frushy lad?

Remember when we all used to post on SOHH and the world wasn't a complete shyt hole? Heady days.

Maybe it's becauseI skimmed over your return because I saw a different avatar that I didn't expect it was you -but good to see that you're still hanging in there. :salute:

Last edited:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

Will be really sad to see him go while Scott has been subpar since the return.
Would be dumb as fukk to let him go after he had a good season.

Matic will be useless by November. McTominay can't pass the ball if it's not sideways. And by January when we're in Europa League, Ole will stick Lindelof in the midfield :francis:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
He didn't play badly there :ld:

21, plays several positions and scores/creates at a high level. Kid is an elite talent.

100 million euros though?

He looked average in that game

talent level is really drying up this generation

which position is he elite at though? striker, they already bought Werner, cm, there's better players available, winger? Chelsea already have Pulisic and Ziyech who I'm sure are also better in that position. They already have a good at all, but master of none in midfield in Kovacic(and Snailginho). :to:

I mean guess he could be Lampard 2.0 with good passing

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
100 million euros though?

He looked average in that game

talent level is really drying up this generation

which position is he elite at though? striker, they already bought Werner, cm, there's better players available, winger? Chelsea already have Pulisic and Ziyech who I'm sure are also better in that position. They already have a good at all, but master of none in midfield in Kovacic(and Snailginho). :to:

I mean guess he could be Lampard 2.0 with good passing
Mans is German Andy Carroll with more speed . :mjlol:

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Would be dumb as fukk to let him go after he had a good season.

Matic will be useless by November. McTominay can't pass the ball if it's not sideways. And by January when we're in Europa League, Ole will stick Lindelof in the midfield :francis:
Neither can Fred and he's built like a prepubescent girl. Neither are good enough and I would love it if we got Partey. We need some steel in midfield.