Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
All or Nothing with Spurs is incredible.

- The exaggeration of Spurs' greatness. :mjlol:
- Incredible stadium and facilities :whoo:
- Mourinho's man management works at a club like Chelsea, Spurs, Inter but you can see firsthand why it didn't work well with Real and United :wow:(Aurier, Ali). Still elite.
- They kinda did Poch dirty
- It's a Mou Promo
- Dele Ali is unlikable.
- The Eriksen stuff is incredible, Danish Kyrie

It's fukk Spurs every day but I do respect how they have come up in the last decade.

Not mad. He looks a different player under Arteta.

Yeah, Mourinho looks like a proper manager that you'd wanna play for. He was harsh towards Aurier and Alli but he wasn't wrong.

This is about as good as Sunderland Till I Die, because behind the scenes docs like this are always gonna be better with flawed teams.

H-M Son is just as likable as he seems to be.

Kane is boring and robotic as fukk, and Lloris says nothing. How are they the captains? If Dier was a better player, he'd be the captain no doubt.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Liverpool seem to be the only ones in the PL that must spend before they buy..smh most fans are only asking for one player

Covid or no covid its crazy about to go two summer windows without any major signings

:francis::hhh:

Fenway Group usually spends big early and pulls back. I still think y'all have enough to repeat. Thiago's agents saying pushing United to get y'all to budge.

Arsenal fans on Twitter are transfer whores. So thirsty for announcements and new rumours.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, Mourinho looks like a proper manager that you'd wanna play for. He was harsh towards Aurier and Alli but he wasn't wrong.

This is about as good as Sunderland Till I Die, because behind the scenes docs like this are always gonna be better with flawed teams.

H-M Son is just as likable as he seems to be.

Kane is boring and robotic as fukk, and Lloris says nothing. How are they the captains? If Dier was a better player, he'd be the captain no doubt.

:mjpls:

Propped up by the media. Kane comes off as a dumb jock. Vertonghen or Toby would make better captains

He was spot on Aurier and Alli and they both responded well but you can't tell Pogba or Casillas what he said.

The great managers are psychologist and Mou is showing that first hand. Knowing he had to start Dier even though Winks is preferred. Mou looks human compared to Pep. I actually felt for the Spurs players. So much pressure.

Fans gott a relax. It's international week and with quarantine, what they expect?

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
He's one of those moment players. He wont control a match like Aouar would. But if you need a goal in a decisive moment that's where he'll excel.

They say he is Ballack/Ozil hybrid. I just don't see the midfield presence in him like Ballack. Reminds me of Dele Alli pre fall off. Personally I see him progressing into a Thomas Muller type player but far more athletic and better tekkers.
yep, this is exactly the way I described him. Thomas Muller of midfielders.

Don't know why I didn't think of the Del Alli comparison, but that's spot on to.

speaking of Aouar, if he stays at Lyon, I think they can push PSG this season. They are kind of deep too and some their youth players are lowkey better than the senior players in alot of areas. they have no Euros and they arguably have the best midfield personnels in the league.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
yep, this is exactly the way I described him. Thomas Muller of midfielders.

Don't know why I didn't think of the Del Alli comparison, but that's spot on to.

speaking of Aouar, if he stays at Lyon, I think they can push PSG this season. They are kind of deep too and some their youth players are lowkey better than the senior players in alot of areas. they have no Euros and they arguably have the best midfield personnels in the league.

For Lyon to push PSG, they need to keep Depay, but as he is in the last year of his contract, don't see that happening. If he does go, they won't be able to find a good enough replacement for him. Can you really rely on Dembele to stay fit for a whole season?

All the potential 'How do Chelsea line up for 20/21' teams I've seen, they all have Havertz as an 8. All the games I've seen of him its always been as a forward, 9/false 9, #10, SS in 3421 or RW. If Chelsea do play 433, I see Ziyech being better suited to play as one of the 8's, as he is more of a creator.