Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Hi guys.:sas2:

vdB:blessed:

@mastermind I sometimes browse the Arsenal thread on the new forum, i haven't seen much of you unintentionally winding ppl up are you on there?

@Kunty McPhuck Hi how's you? Also let's be fair even throughout the Liverpool dominance United were still the 'glamour club'. BOX OFFICE:whoo:

Every time this happens, people in the repiles always on this bullshyt about fan channels...

Because they're gimps who weren't actual match goers until they started getting paid for it.

It makes me physically sick to be quite honest. I went to uni with a quite prominent one from the united stand, was a friend of a friend, absolute joker, i remember watching united games at house parties while he was in the kitchen having pre drinks with his non-alcohol drink creeping on birds he had no chance with kmt

If i speak, i'm in trouble:banderas:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm really feeling good about Arsenal, just need to sure the midfield.

I'm so excited bout our youth. Saka, Martinelli, Willock(work on end product), Smith Rowe. We got a good front line, with options, suring up the back, goalie situation is great. We gonna win the league soon.

COYG

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I'm really feeling good about Arsenal, just need to sure the midfield.

I'm so excited bout our youth. Saka, Martinelli, Willock(work on end product), Smith Rowe. We got a good front line, with options, suring up the back, goalie situation is great. We gonna win the league soon.

COYG
How you doing frushy lad?

Remember when we all used to post on SOHH and the world wasn't a complete shyt hole? Heady days.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
@mastermind I sometimes browse the Arsenal thread on the new forum, i haven't seen much of you unintentionally winding ppl up are you on there?
I don't post much there anymore unless we win.

But yeah, they do get mad at my plainspoken and correct posts. That thread is jokes.

welcome back you b*stard.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How you doing frushy lad?

Remember when we all used to post on SOHH and the world wasn't a complete shyt hole? Heady days.

I'm doing very well

Yep, remember those days.

Its good to hear from you,, for real. How you doing these days