Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
They gonna have to put some respect on Ligue Une and the Bundesliga with an all French and German semis.

I HATE when people use Champion's League semis and final to justify their argument for why a league is better than the other (just like they do with World Cup quarter/semis/final). So Liga and PL stans shutting the fukk up for 1 year will be nice.

BTW, I have nothing against Spanish and English football - love watching their games - it's just that the "we are the best league" argument is so useless, in my opinion.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

Micah seems like a joker. He’d be fun on a night out. I’d stay within spitting distance of Carragher though.

EffeUlDWAAYdvu1
@3Rivers please. :wow:

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t put any stock into this CL with everything that happened during the course of the year. Bundesliga finished their season weeks before everybody else, and Ligue 1 never resumed play after March. These dudes had fresh legs and had more time to be better prepared than the competition.

I know somebody is going to say this is sour grapes, but it’s the truth :yeshrug:
It's no coincidence the French and German leagues have two each in the semis but let these in the moment brehs cook... I mean Atalanta CLEARLY didn't have the legs to get over the line with psg bbbbbbut ligue1 talent FOH...