Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
It’s ironic the French and German leagues get accused of being a one horse race and yet they have two teams each in the semi finals.
I don’t put any stock into this CL with everything that happened during the course of the year. Bundesliga finished their season weeks before everybody else, and Ligue 1 never resumed play after March. These dudes had fresh legs and had more time to be better prepared than the competition.

I know somebody is going to say this is sour grapes, but it’s the truth :yeshrug:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pep gonna come back next season with more genius shyt :wow:

main-qimg-0167eedda119ccf8035be6be1802a74f

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

Never made sense when you look at France's success ad the squads of the top teams.

Think they actually get that name cause most of the teams tend to sell their players abroad and PSG with the money they have can't be touched, Monaco stopped them for one season but their squad got picked off with the quickness. :yeshrug:

Actual shyt leagues are ones like the Scottish League.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I don’t put any stock into this CL with everything that happened during the course of the year. Bundesliga finished their season weeks before everybody else, and Ligue 1 never resumed play after March. These dudes had fresh legs and had more time to be better prepared than the competition.

I know somebody is going to say this is sour grapes, but it’s the truth :yeshrug:
Nah you’re right, it definitely helped.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps

Not playing consistently puts you at a disadvantage to those who play consistently. this has been proven many times. city completely dominated lyon, but lyon were more clinical