Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

concise

Veteran
Daps
never thought i'd have this empty feeling when things went wrong (again), didnt think i would care that much

undefeated at home all season, lose the only two games against the nearest rivals

-battling for #1 spot - lose to KC
-battling for #3 spot - lose to CHI

Backe has been gone for a while, ever since they fired Soler. What a joke this team is shaking up the front office with a month of the season left, firing the successful GM AND basically implying the current coach is done too :snoop:

Marquez has never worked out (obviously), Backe has been misfiring since the beginning, the Rodgers visa thing really fukked it up, the cherry on top was mishandling Agudelo.

This whole month has been pretty predictable to me, Backe should have been fired after last season. :pachaha:

concise

Veteran
Daps
So I just watched some Mexican league stuff for this time in what seems like forever and I don't remember their uniforms having as many ads as I just saw :laugh:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
So. This may sound ducktales-ish but so be it :duck:

Right. So I was informed that one of my best friends' girlfriend is "really good" friends with Syd Leroux :shaq2:

I'm visiting this winter. :ehh::shaq:

Whether I even meet isn't certain. All this hoping/typing could be for naught.

But, I will likely go for it even though chances are slim to none if paths cross #YOLO . Shiet get me a few shots in me I'll talk to any woman, but we will see brehz. According to my friend she's a gold digger (fair play to her, women's soccer isn't paying the bills any time soon) as she maxed out her ex bf's card and apparently has been trying to whore herself out to other athletes.

This is great/potential to be hilarious because 1) I don't have money and 2) she sounds dumb as rocks and I'm rather adept at lying :ehh:

Hilarity could possibly ensue...
8339_original_YesJackNicholson.gif

Sooo yeah...least I'm gonna attempt is a pic tbh. Male groupies :bow:

Reminds me of the Little Giants pep talk. Just one time!!

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
never thought i'd have this empty feeling when things went wrong (again), didnt think i would care that much

undefeated at home all season, lose the only two games against the nearest rivals

-battling for #1 spot - lose to KC
-battling for #3 spot - lose to CHI

Backe has been gone for a while, ever since they fired Soler. What a joke this team is shaking up the front office with a month of the season left, firing the successful GM AND basically implying the current coach is done too :snoop:

Marquez has never worked out (obviously), Backe has been misfiring since the beginning, the Rodgers visa thing really fukked it up, the cherry on top was mishandling Agudelo.

The Fire needed that win badly too. I still cant be leave we lost to Philly at home:snoop::snoop::snoop:. Arsenal and Scalke also won today, i love it when all my teams when on the same day:ahh::ahh::ahh:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Looper though :leon:

Very good. That Kansas City is gonna be shyt in the future! I also like how zoot suits are in style again 60 years from now! Drugs in eyedroppers :leon: 2044 sounds cray :bow:

I also liked how the time machine was just like, a metal cage. Nice. So futurey.

BUT:
Why did they attempt to set up the photo in the time piece as changing? Then never went back to it? That irritated me. Plus there was a bunch of time travel questions but that's inevitable in movies about time travel. Like, why even have the time travel in the first place? But that's all I got to say about that.

ALSO:
Who else wanted to see what the Rainmaker was like grown up? I just wanted like, five minutes of grown Rainmaker. In that five minutes he had the potential to be one of the GOAT villains ever :bow:

concise

Veteran
Daps

Right. So I was informed that one of my best friends' girlfriend is "really good" friends with Syd Leroux :shaq2:

But, I will likely go for it even though chances are slim to none if paths cross #YOLO . Shiet get me a few shots in me I'll talk to any woman, but we will see brehz. According to my friend she's a gold digger (fair play to her, women's soccer isn't paying the bills any time soon) as she maxed out her ex bf's card and apparently has been trying to whore herself out to other athletes.

This is great/potential to be hilarious because 1) I don't have money and 2) she sounds dumb as rocks and I'm rather adept at lying :ehh:

That's what killed that magicjack team :laugh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

this sounds brilliant :leon:

tell her you are a mutual fund manager or something. She clearly doesnt know what that means, but "fund" sounds like money which will make her moist. Take her back to your room, and take pics.