Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
That pass Santi played to Giroud deserved a goal.

b1nj4n

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Santi is right dominant, I just wanted to let people know how good he is with his left as well.:smugfavre:

I dont want to start a argument, but i've seen this dude play since he was at Villareal...and while he is strong on both feet....he is a much better striker of the ball on his left foot. Even if you just seen him play since he came to London, every long ball and switch he has made has been with the left foot.

What evidence do you have to claim he is dominant right?

EDIT: you know what bruh...i dont think either one of us can tell b/c he has golazos from both feet. :wow:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Santi is right footed :whoo:

that is stunning. How can a guy be so good with both feet :ohlawd:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
51690_o.gif

tumblr_lhdbdjN19s1qe036po1_500.gif

he's heeeeeeeeeerrrrrrre

do this all the time. especially when it's returning neg rep i've been given

prague is cool tbh. went there when i was 16 and loved it, could only imagine how much better it'd be in my 20s. of course this was before it was part of the EU, so it was a black market of joy. membership was imminent, so all the shady illegal shyt was being dumped off at basement prices
i mean, i kinda want italy as a future home ultimately, cos i could see moving out parents there when they get old, but atm prague is more realistic by far and has less push factors, but if it's between milan or prague i probs go milan even though it's financially silly.

diddykong

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when is sagna coming back? jenkinson has been doing an ok job, but rather not have been start.