Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KOTK

Pro
Daps
apaz gibbs was on koh tao last year at some ludicrously xpensive resort w/ 6 bodyguards. wasn't having it when peeps tried to banter with him. bit of a c*nt apaz. the more you know...

can't say i care.

locoloco87

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wembley fc is that some sort of minor league soccer team in england?they keep showing them on tv following them around and play in front of no fans lol

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
never thought i'd have this empty feeling when things went wrong (again), didnt think i would care that much

undefeated at home all season, lose the only two games against the nearest rivals

-battling for #1 spot - lose to KC
-battling for #3 spot - lose to CHI

Backe has been gone for a while, ever since they fired Soler. What a joke this team is shaking up the front office with a month of the season left, firing the successful GM AND basically implying the current coach is done too :snoop:

Marquez has never worked out (obviously), Backe has been misfiring since the beginning, the Rodgers visa thing really fukked it up, the cherry on top was mishandling Agudelo.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
wembley fc is that some sort of minor league soccer team in england?they keep showing them on tv following them around and play in front of no fans lol
it's basically just a reality show. i'm sure they're 7th/8th/9th-ish division, they brought back a couple of retired players for one last run + story

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
i mean, i kinda want italy as a future home ultimately, cos i could see moving out parents there when they get old, but atm prague is more realistic by far and has less push factors, but if it's between milan or prague i probs go milan even though it's financially silly.
yeah breh you're gonna be poor in milan, although that might not be so bad :ehh: rather be poor in milan than many other places. not sure how prices range in prague tbh, can imagine it's slightly more affordable than milan, but what isn't?

:pacspit: denilson and SPFC

my pigs are getting tossed this year :shaq2: