Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Villa's bench is better than their starters, inexplicably, so that should tell you all you need to know about what anonymous footballers are out there for Villa right now

KOTK

Pro
Daps
riise is shyt, his 'classic free kicks' and 'rocket shots' are probably the most useless "weapons" i've ever seen on a player, so the only way he can possibly score off his wildly erratic shots is a dramatic deflection
throw-ins. his o.g. in the cl v chelsea cost me 500-1000, decent weapon i'd say, faster blade.

pen the new nassim taleb:leon:? fuh da hoez:ahh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
We will either win 4-0 or lose 4-0.

Or maybe even draw.

shyts crazy.

:whoo: deserves a spot on the Fox Soccer analysis team.

When will AVB see Defoe is utter garbage, he's why Spurs suck going forward. Bad movement, selfish, why the fukk isn't Adebayor in? And he keeps shuffling the midfield like it's their problem.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Suarez can't catch a break out here. Ive pretty much accepted defenders are allowed to do what they want to him with no repercussions :laugh:

We aint winnin this game :sadcam:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
watching spurs villa, and I saw Fabian Delph's dolphin head. Is he actually good? or was it MON throwing money at English? or did he/does he have potential but Villa's mess over the last 3 years mess him up?
never seen him be good but never closely observd.....cos i've never seen him be good:krs: but yeah, villain mates have never gassed him and he's an english mon buy. the midfield heskey? the black milner?

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Lloris :laff:

if AVB had any sense he'd throw him right on the bench again

shocking performance. but he won't, obviously.