Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Looper though :leon:

Very good. That Kansas City is gonna be shyt in the future! I also like how zoot suits are in style again 60 years from now! Drugs in eyedroppers :leon: 2044 sounds cray :bow:

I also liked how the time machine was just like, a metal cage. Nice. So futurey.

BUT:
Why did they attempt to set up the photo in the time piece as changing? Then never went back to it? That irritated me. Plus there was a bunch of time travel questions but that's inevitable in movies about time travel. Like, why even have the time travel in the first place? But that's all I got to say about that.

ALSO:
Who else wanted to see what the Rainmaker was like grown up? I just wanted like, five minutes of grown Rainmaker. In that five minutes he had the potential to be one of the GOAT villains ever :bow:

Watched this yesterday.

curbyourenthusiasm5x02t.gif

...that's all i want to say, I have no in depth observations.

I liked the scene with his mate getting cut to pieces, n like, disappearing or wotevs.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
yeah, I have to see Looper again in the near future.

the ending was too perfect tho. He showed Old Joe up by doing what he did.

His friend getting cut up was some brilliant torture.

I had a question about time travel too, but I gave up because it would mess up my brain.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:hula: bradley

I knew AVB would fukk Freidel over, but not so soon. Last two games they're REALLY needed him so it's hilarious timing, I thought he'd at least wait til he lets a semi-shady goal in, but Freidel has been way too good lately, so his spot is taken for no reason. But of course no one cares about what an 1. American 2. 41 year old thinks.

So I hope this backfires spectacularly, but Dempsey bails em out with a hat trick or something.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:hula: bradley

I knew AVB would fukk Freidel over, but not so soon. Last two games they're REALLY needed him so it's hilarious timing, I thought he'd at least wait til he lets a semi-shady goal in, but Freidel has been way too good lately, so his spot is taken for no reason. But of course no one cares about what an 1. American 2. 41 year old thinks.

So I hope this backfires spectacularly, but Dempsey bails em out with a hat trick or something.

AVB had pressure from above tbh

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
riise is shyt, his 'classic free kicks' and 'rocket shots' are probably the most useless "weapons" i've ever seen on a player, so the only way he can possibly score off his wildly erratic shots is a dramatic deflection

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
DDG, Rafael, Rio, Evans, Evra, Carrick, Cleverley, Welbeck, Kagawa, Rooney, RVP.

Potentially sex.

Potentially extremely frustrating due to lack of width.

But that's football guys, you just never know what's going to happen, crazy!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
He tryin to C dot it up again?
Guzan comes out for a ball, 4 yards of space between them and Bale falls over looking for a foul.

Ref just let the ball go out of play and gave the ball to Villa instead of yellow carding Bale.

bigmac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
South London
De Gea starts today. I really ain't a fan of Fergie's recent Goalkeeper rotation policy. How can a club like United not have a certified number one?!

Pick one and stick by it ffs.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
De Gea starts today. I really ain't a fan of Fergie's recent Goalkeeper rotation policy. How can a club like United not have a certified number one?!

Pick one and stick by it ffs.

i dont like it either. De Gea is better and more instinctive. should start every big match but Fergie playing musical chairs over there

my boys looking sharp tho :noah:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
watching spurs villa, and I saw Fabian Delph's dolphin head. Is he actually good? or was it MON throwing money at English? or did he/does he have potential but Villa's mess over the last 3 years mess him up?